Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoner twist to food.
Bacon makes everything better! A quick lunch fav of mine is Wolf Brand chili and rice. A good quick and easy meal. I've made rice with bacon for quick breakfast, but never the three.
Woof!:biggrin:
Wolf is good for canned.

Can I say, I've been out this evening for the first time in near 2 years. I've had quite a bit to drink and i'm really typing this slowly. heh. What a time. I'm abso fabso ready for bed. But, I want to say thanks to you lot. My ex-dil or something girl living in the basement says, along the lines, "fuck Kostas, I'm high, what, you, I can't cook bacon..." or something at least every couple days.

So, big thanks you sweet forums dwellers.

I am drunk. I like the drink. I am old.

My grows, apparently, are, acceptable. I wish I had a reals smoke report. But hell, I guess being confused at seing me in my own house is a receipt. Yeah? you lot.

Aged rum is a real treat. If we could all get together once the laws catch up to the real situation of people connecting. Then. I would like to share a special thing I have that isn't cannabis.

Be well.

Be excellent to each other.

Don't click the "grid' button. It won't go away and you'll have to post your shame like a confused old person.

My grandkids say just call it "gridclan" hashtag

#gridclan (eh?) For fools. hah. Be well.

Don't click the "grid' button. It won't go away and you'll have to post your shame like a confused old person.

My grandkids say just call it "gridclan" hashtag

#gridclan (eh?) For fools. hah. Be well.

well see, peepz that don't smoke weed are like.............square mon.........some might even say they're.........................griddy :rolleyes2:

:crying::pighug: :headbang: ppp

Bhahahah! Mate, i clikc that grid shit on my phone and its all , hey how lets fill out this uneraseeablegrid shit! SO just click post to make us go aways"

Or something.

#gridclan - (for olds yea?)

They say whose the 420forever, hes neat, he said "hi" back already?

"Can we say hi?"

SO yeah ummm.... Madsden says " Hi @420Forever " ( hes 8) and likes your name

SO yeah ummm.... Madsden says " Hi @420Forever " ( hes 8) and likes your name

high Madsden!
giphy (6).gif
:smiley1: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back