Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Cool Caturday Cats!

2021-06-19_11-36-39.png

Not cool hear but I got all of the chores done hours ago. It is the Panama Lemon Dabs for the Wake'n'Bake :woohoo1:.

:shrug:
2021-06-19_11-42-58.png

Sugar watter @Mañ'O'Green .... :headbang: ...it really increases grow smell....and that has to be Terps...coz that is what we Smell.......

I'm guessing the bud candy would do it too.....:pass:...let us know.
I've only used it in soil.

I usually just use Molasses but I remember Harley Smith saying something about other carbohydrates being beneficial? Then I have bought into the Advertising. I always try new stuff because Mother nature is always throwing a curve ball, then a change-up.:rofl:

Yes I will report back with my observations.

As a newcomer, I've been giving this some thought as well, especially as i put two autos and a photo in the same tent at the same time :doh:. What I've noticed though is the photo is much more robust and less temperamental than the two autos. It seems to better tolerate my ham fisted attempts at indoor horticulture .

So although you guys who have experience, problem i.d and methodology down pat can wring the bejeesus out of auto productivity, perhaps autos aren't the best to learn the ropes on(?).

For someone like myself who's looking for a quicker turnaround just to get a jar or two in the cupboard without having to hit the harvest limit out of the park, a couple of autos to achieve that goal, then switching to photos for a grow or two to get the basics down and get the fingers green might be an idea?

What do you guys think?
"This yucca you speak of. I have a cluster of those around a guy wire on my property. Do you grind up the leaves or something like that? " That might work. Here's what I use FWIW: Yucca Wet - Organic and natural Plant Foods and Fertilizers | (gsplantfoods.com)

I seem to have observed that the plants are identical in most aspects except life span and nutrient needs. Autos live life in the fast-lane and just like a dragster coming off the line every thing must be perfectly ready. Don't transplant them, plant the seed right where it will grow. Nutrient needs are about 50% to 60% of that for Photoperiod Plants. I top above the 4th node around day 18. I am too lazy for LST. Autos can be finicky about salt nutrients and the above method will work well.

Photoperiod plants on the other hand do things in sloooowww motion but they still have nutrient/environmental problems it just takes longer to show up. Indoors I only veg for 2 weeks or 16" tall then I flip. This will help with the height battle or you can go SCROG and really work for an amazing crop.

When the dust settles at the end of a year or two you will have about the same total yield no matter which way you go. I do both.

You can make your own Yucca Powder just dry the roots and grind into powder. But why? I have had the same NPK Ind package for 2+ years and it still has lots.

Hope your all well and good still no rain for us in the north west hence the minimal chat you got to make the most of the sun in blighty

Good Morfnoevight All you Cool Caturday Cats!

View attachment 1332632

Not cool hear but I got all of the chores done hours ago. It is the Panama Lemon Dabs for the Wake'n'Bake :woohoo1:.

:shrug:
View attachment 1332633

I usually just use Molasses but I remember Harley Smith saying something about other carbohydrates being beneficial? Then I have bought into the Advertising. I always try new stuff because Mother nature is always throwing a curve ball, then a change-up.:rofl:

Yes I will report back with my observations.

I seem to have observed that the plants are identical in most aspects except life span and nutrient needs. Autos live life in the fast-lane and just like a dragster coming off the line every thing must be perfectly ready. Don't transplant them, plant the seed right where it will grow. Nutrient needs are about 50% to 60% of that for Photoperiod Plants. I top above the 4th node around day 18. I am too lazy for LST. Autos can be finicky about salt nutrients and the above method will work well.

Photoperiod plants on the other hand do things in sloooowww motion but they still have nutrient/environmental problems it just takes longer to show up. Indoors I only veg for 2 weeks or 16" tall then I flip. This will help with the height battle or you can go SCROG and really work for an amazing crop.

When the dust settles at the end of a year or two you will have about the same total yield no matter which way you go. I do both.

You can make your own Yucca Powder just dry the roots and grind into powder. But why? I have had the same NPK Ind package for 2+ years and it still has lots.
I won't transplant unless I just had to do so.
This is the reason. Either 8 or 11 days. All looked the same.
IMG_20210608_142824874.jpg

I said mayyyyyyybe!!!! You’re gonna be the one that changed meeeeeee!!! You’re my wonder wall!!!
whoops wrong song Heheheh
Now who was hip to this guy??? Massive choon here. So get your comic books out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back