Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE seagulls
! Rats of the seaside air!
There were always some on the grinder at Bootcamp in San Diego................especially at meal time. With the rushed feeding, there was always someone barfing. There was always some seagull or two there to eat it up. GROSS BASTARDS!

Afternoon @WildBill :pass: ...sharing one.......

Couple of pics of my crazy girl zeta on her back in the first pic and the 2nd chewing on a scrubbing brush she love the brissles and even yard brushes she will pinch .anyhow i feel it would be very lonely without a dog in my life
Screenshot_20210619-123423_Gallery.jpg
20210619_123349.jpg

:crying::crying: Funny Aunty M!! ^_^ .. I'll raise you a "flock"

:d5: We went to Whitby one day..and you could see the drizzle was set in for the day....so I says lets call in to the Barbour shop and I'll treat myself to a new jacket.

As I closed the shop door there was a Whack on me shoulder...splats on me face...and seagull shit from the collar to the bottom of me brand new jacket....... :crying: ...I'm Not keen on them meself.......:biggrin:

gull.gif

Couple of pics of my crazy girl zeta on her back in the first pic and the 2nd chewing on a scrubbing brush she love the brissles and even yard brushes she will pinch .anyhow i feel it would be very lonely without a dog in my life View attachment 1332453View attachment 1332454

The older I get @St. Tom ...the more I prefer dogs to humans.......:crying:...much less complicated.......:pass:

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

Morning inspection all good........:biggrin:....

The Princess Loves to steal hubbys clean undies if I drop any when I'm carrying laundry in....she runs around the yard throwing them in the air with Glee...
she Knows when she has been naughty...and Delights in it....:biggrin:

The older I get @St. Tom ...the more I prefer dogs to humans.......:crying:...much less complicated.......:pass:

View attachment 1332456

View attachment 1332457

The Princess Loves to steal hubbys clean undies if I drop any when I'm carrying laundry in....she runs around the yard throwing them in the air with Glee...
At least there not used undies and thanks for the pic aunty :bighug:

View attachment 1332456

View attachment 1332457

Humans would do well learning from dogs!
286A5A29-E539-4C9D-9150-6BB9FB3A2DE2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back