Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday @blue :bighug: ...I'm sitting here washed and dressed and waiting to go....:pass:

Hubby is on his usual 45 minutemorning toilet break....sigh.....:pass:..more smokes for me........:biggrin:

Good morning Aunty :bighug: Happy shopping day!! :rofl:
:d5:

I think the biggest learning curve for Autos is getting the start right - the first 20 days!

Yup....I was going to say..the biggest difference between an auto and a photo is the first 3 weeks....:pass:

You can screw up a photo and still pull it 'round.....But...if you screw up the first 3 weeks on an auto.....you might as well pull it.....
I Find..once autos are up to sex...you can throw anything at it and they'll Cope....:watering:

Flowery......:pass:

I'm just posting this image so everyone can see how mean you are to me!! ...... And in the future (when the reckoning comes) , there will be a visual context to the online abuse that you've subjected me to!

1624093877094.png

Time machines aunty ..... Time Machines!!!!!

:pighug:

I've got an old Skunk....:yeah:..problem is...no-one wants to Adopt him..........

:crying:
If its oldskool skunk hit up @Sawney_bean he has some old skunk strains I've grown #1 #2 #3 and his chocolate skunk all were stinky and 70 days

Good Morning Live Stoners - Happy Saturday!!

:vibe:

I think the biggest learning curve for Autos is getting the start right - the first 20 days! I started off growing autoflowers, (thinking it sounded easier because of not worrying about light leaks, and changing timers (and at the time MH and HPS lamps)), and after a few grows, tried a photoperiod or two. Needless to say, growing a photoperiod is a breeze once your setup is correct - no need to worry about the life and death timer, and most mistakes can be fixed (well - before flowering especially)

Growing an auto takes a bit more skills, but pays off as (assuming you're only growing one plant at a time) you can get 5 harvests a year intead of 3.

More variety :D

Of course alls well that ends well, and harvest is a harvest (photo or auto) .. I'm happy to grow both, but prefer the shorter time grows!

:d5:
Cheers blue, I appreciate the reply.
you can get 5 harvests a year intead of 3.
Not with the slow pokes i am currently making a pigs eye of :lol: . I'm looking at 12 weeks probably..unless they get a giddy up.

I'm just posting this image so everyone can see how mean you are to me!! ...... And in the future (when the reckoning comes) , there will be a visual context to the online abuse that you've subjected me to!

View attachment 1332395

Time machines aunty ..... Time Machines!!!!!

:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying: ........ :crying::crying::crying:

I HATE seagulls
! Rats of the seaside air!
There were always some on the grinder at Bootcamp in San Diego................especially at meal time. With the rushed feeding, there was always someone barfing. There was always some seagull or two there to eat it up. GROSS BASTARDS!

hup...2..3..4..:pass:

hup..2..3..4..:pass:

hup..2..3...4... :pass:

I Might be smoking that Super Skunk that they Talk about in the UK...that turns you into a Evil axe murder.......:eyebrows:....do you feel Lucky......?

clint.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back