Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a newcomer, I've been giving this some thought as well, especially as i put two autos and a photo in the same tent at the same time :doh:. What I've noticed though is the photo is much more robust and less temperamental than the two autos. It seems to better tolerate my ham fisted attempts at indoor horticulture .

So although you guys who have experience, problem i.d and methodology down pat can wring the bejeesus out of auto productivity, perhaps autos aren't the best to learn the ropes on(?).

For someone like myself who's looking for a quicker turnaround just to get a jar or two in the cupboard without having to hit the harvest limit out of the park, a couple of autos to achieve that goal, then switching to photos for a grow or two to get the basics down and get the fingers green might be an idea?

What do you guys think?
Just get a good grow under your belt with just the basics.
Good simple media such as Roots Organic Original
Some 5gal fabric or Rain Science bags
Tiny bag of yucca
Bag of Recharge
Bag of Mega Crop
pH pen
PPM pen
Learn how to properly water that media
Pay attention to the VPD of the girl's environment during each part of their life cycle,
Use pop22 simple Mega Crop feeding...........feeding at 500-550ppm total every watering .......taking account the ppm of starting water and I ran the pH around 6.3. Add the yucca to every watering at 1/8tp per 5gal
Use the Recharge once a week and you can substitute molasses for the MC at 1 table spoon/gal
Watering and following VPD are your real challenge. Master that and it's on.

Keep it simple and refine in each grow or just go organic in big pots.

Get some cheap Linda Seeds and drop some beans!

Just get a good grow under your belt with just the basics.
Good simple media such as Roots Organic Original
Some 5gal fabric or Rain Science bags
Tiny bag of yucca
Bag of Recharge
Bag of Mega Crop
pH pen
PPM pen
Learn how to properly water that media
Pay attention to the VPD of the girl's environment during each part of their life cycle,
Use pop22 simple Mega Crop feeding...........feeding at 500-550ppm total every watering .......taking account the ppm of starting water and I ran the pH around 6.3. Add the yucca to every watering at 1/8tp per 5gal
Use the Recharge once a week and you can substitute molasses for the MC at 1 table spoon/gal
Watering and following VPD are your real challenge. Master that and it's on.

Keep it simple and refine in each grow or just go organic in big pots.

Get some cheap Linda Seeds and drop some beans!
@WildBill Good morning! This yucca you speak of. I have a cluster of those around a guy wire on my property. Do you grind up the leaves or something like that? I hate buying crap when I already have something I can use here.

@WildBill Good morning! This yucca you speak of. I have a cluster of those around a guy wire on my property. Do you grind up the leaves or something like that? I hate buying crap when I already have something I can use here.
Naaaaa.........just get this. It will last many grows. It's just a natural surfactant to help keep dry pocket forming in your media.
Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back