Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm making big changes today.
I'm changing my second bedroom into a grow room. Should have done it from the beginning. I'll move the bed out, wrap up the footer and header and put it in the shop in a safe area. Dresser, chest of drawers and nightstand will stay........don't want them in the hot shop. It's Mom and Pop's bedroom furniture.
This will give me more room and I can have two tents in the same lung room. Portable A/C will get installed with the exhaust in the window and a drain installed. Only time smell will be an issue is when I'm working on them. Not really an issue with my location, but only working on the girls at nigh will lessen it further.
This will work far better for a good while until I convert my old race trailer to a grow room and I get my walk-in back and nothing in the bathroom.
Maybe I can get the girls back inside tonight, but it will probably be Sunday. Hopefully no back issues with those heavy ass mattresses.
No harm outside for sure here in veg.
Just ask Bruce!
IMG_20210618_192759588_HDR.jpg

Well, I'm making big changes today.
I'm changing my second bedroom into a grow room. Should have done it from the beginning. I'll move the bed out, wrap up the footer and header and put it in the shop in a safe area. Dresser, chest of drawers and nightstand will stay........don't want them in the hot shop. It's Mom and Pop's bedroom furniture.
This will give me more room and I can have two tents in the same lung room. Portable A/C will get installed with the exhaust in the window and a drain installed. Only time smell will be an issue is when I'm working on them. Not really an issue with my location, but only working on the girls at nigh will lessen it further.
This will work far better for a good while until I convert my old race trailer to a grow room and I get my walk-in back and nothing in the bathroom.
Maybe I can get the girls back inside tonight, but it will probably be Sunday. Hopefully no back issues with those heavy ass mattresses.
No harm outside for sure here in veg.
Just ask Bruce!
View attachment 1332502

Looking Good @WildBill .....:headbang:...good luck with the grow room.......:wizzy:.........

:smokeout:Morning folks :smokeout:

Morning @Frank the Dank :pass:..Happy Caturday.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back