Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of strips did u use??
I built my own light too!
View attachment 1331491
I used Samsung photo boost strips for mine! Was gonna build other half to fill the 4x4 but getting a strip light to test so this will go in 2x4 for fall drop!:d5:
I used the f series samsung 4000k for this tent. Next one is 3000k with a smattering of far red and photo red diodes from cree. I have a shit ton of blank pcb stars that would work for those. I really don't feel like reflow soldering though, it is a real pain in the twig and berries. I will probably just buy some that are already made.

The weather forecast just keeps getting worse. Now we have 3 days in a row over 110°F with 106° before and after :doh: We put the shade tent over the tomatoes hopefully to prevent sun scald :frowny:

_DSC3840.JPG
_DSC3841.JPG

@Mossy if you can see this "Clarkson's Farm" it is hilarious but very enlightening about the life of a farmer. We get it on amazon.

Hohhhhh hohh baby...
My mushroom plugs showed up...
Now I’m gonna have ya go harvest couple different types of logs about 4 ft long..
Got me warm and cold variants of shiitake’s, some maitake’s and good ol wine caps

Hohhhhh hohh baby...
My mushroom plugs showed up...
Now I’m gonna have ya go harvest couple different types of logs about 4 ft long..
Got me warm and cold variants of shiitake’s, some maitake’s and good ol wine caps
I love growing my own mushrooms.

I never met a Mohawk Indian. I have not really met you but sorta. I have known Yokuts, Monache and Chumash people. I got drunk with some Monache tribesman one night and they left me hanging in a tree after I passed out. Their uncle who was a park ranger for the Don Pedro lake reseservoir came and cut me down early that morning. He told me to stay away from his crazy nephews and cousins especially when they are drinking and doing drugs. He said they must have liked me because they are not usually so nice to strangers. He was laughing as he drove away leaving me to walk to a phone to get a ride to my car. I took his advice and avoided that bar ever since then 50 years ago now. Man the time flies.

Posting in here is scary.
when I post and get ignored in a journal or blog it’s not as much a punch in the soulhole lol.
here tho, it hurtzzzzzzz.
anywho, is there a discount code for the grove bags here in afn?
uh, a friend has need of some cure/storage and before I, I mean my friend, buys mason jars I said I’d check in here.
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back