Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting in here is scary.
when I post and get ignored in a journal or blog it’s not as much a punch in the soulhole lol.
here tho, it hurtzzzzzzz.
anywho, is there a discount code for the grove bags here in afn?
uh, a friend has need of some cure/storage and before I, I mean my friend, buys mason jars I said I’d check in here.
lol.
The Grove Bags work wonders for cure and storage. I recommend them as easier to store after then Mason jars. I'm not sure if there is a discount code listed in the thread from the testing. I bought mine at full price.

Need to get @Vapo on doing one of these.
20210608_171157.jpg

The Grove Bags work wonders for cure and storage. I recommend them as easier to store after then Mason jars. I'm not sure if there is a discount code listed in the thread from the testing. I bought mine at full price.
Bushy!
Thanks for throwing me a lifeline in here lol.
I registered in their website, requested samples and quotes, etc.
I do have a real need for some additional storage coming up and I know the testers in here seemed to be pleased with the bags.

Awwwww yaaaaaa!!!! Tis enchilada o’ clock! Chicken enchiladas to be specific! :yay:
D4092884-237F-472A-B571-16EE30AC4003.jpeg
CFB49BCE-9E8A-4A7D-BDA1-658CDC59565A.jpeg

And yes I love me some sour cream! ;)
:vibe:

Bushy!
Thanks for throwing me a lifeline in here lol.
I registered in their website, requested samples and quotes, etc.
I do have a real need for some additional storage coming up and I know the testers in here seemed to be pleased with the bags.
Their 4oz bags can fit up to 6oz if needed. On the website they have commercial amounts and another click point that takes you to the home growers side where you can get smaller quantities.
20210610_141430.jpg

Their 4oz bags can fit up to 6oz if needed. On the website they have commercial amounts and another click point that takes you to the home growers side where you can get smaller quantities.
View attachment 1331586
What the hell are those?? I want some lol
so I can take a picture like this with that exact same chair! At least I know to bring a different camo chair when I come to the bbq..
Man that woulda been awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back