Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn cat I chopped down catnip where it was going outta control and then dried it for cat! Before I could remove from the branches she found the pan a d decided to help herself!
01CA9BC0-2F07-42B3-B21D-771407AA6DEA.jpeg
91C074F6-5616-46C7-BEE1-264C7727F63C.jpeg

Think she got a lil toasty! :crying: :kitty:

What the hell are those?? I want some lol
so I can take a picture like this with that exact same chair! At least I know to bring a different camo chair when I come to the bbq..
Man that woulda been awkward
The bags are Grove Bags they come in all sizes from gram on up to pounds. My camouflage Catnapper chair like a Lazy boy but bigger. Had it 17 years now. Think they are still sold at Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop

I love growing my own mushrooms.

I never met a Mohawk Indian. I have not really met you but sorta. I have known Yokuts, Monache and Chumash people. I got drunk with some Monache tribesman one night and they left me hanging in a tree after I passed out. Their uncle who was a park ranger for the Don Pedro lake reseservoir came and cut me down early that morning. He told me to stay away from his crazy nephews and cousins especially when they are drinking and doing drugs. He said they must have liked me because they are not usually so nice to strangers. He was laughing as he drove away leaving me to walk to a phone to get a ride to my car. I took his advice and avoided that bar ever since then 50 years ago now. Man the time flies.
Guess you can give me some pointers then...

Sorry to hear you got tied up.. but ya sometimes you gotta be weary when drinking with some injuns

The weather forecast just keeps getting worse. Now we have 3 days in a row over 110°F with 106° before and after :doh: We put the shade tent over the tomatoes hopefully to prevent sun scald :frowny:

View attachment 1331494View attachment 1331495

@Mossy if you can see this "Clarkson's Farm" it is hilarious but very enlightening about the life of a farmer. We get it on amazon.

That is why I grow the grape vine @Mañ'O'Green ...our climate is very similar.... :headbang: ...

Unfortunately.......I can't stand Jeremy Clarkson.........:crying:...only in small doses.

Got one for you.....If you can get the BBC on your cable.....try The Great British Menu....I Think you will enjoy it....even if you don't want to replicate it...just seeing the cutting edge of food tech is awesome....:chef:.....I'm normally Glued...

Hohhhhh hohh baby...
My mushroom plugs showed up...
Now I’m gonna have ya go harvest couple different types of logs about 4 ft long..
Got me warm and cold variants of shiitake’s, some maitake’s and good ol wine caps

@mohawk warrior .....:pass:...have you seen the vids where they grow mushrooms in laundry baskets....from chopped mushroom heads....?
They really opened my eyes.....:headbang:

1623913563618.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back