Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

No mishaps last night but Ms. MOG said I nearly gassed her to death last night:gassy1:. Bending over to feed the cat this morning came with an unpleasant surprise.

The people with the fake rental agreement moved in last night. I called the police but I guess they could not verify the validity of the contract one way or another so they let them stay :doh: Well I kinda think this is the karma the owner deserves. Now it will cost him plenty to get them out with all of the covid rules about housing. It just would have been so much more simple to rent to them.

Damn! If@ Mossy is screwing off on afn again today, she's gonna ask me if I 'm "On the Sati" again!

:crying: It was the First thing I Thought..............:pighug:....but I've realised...you are just a Natural story teller.......

You know when you were kids sitting 'round a camp fire all exhausted out....and someone would tell a story that had you spell-bound....?...that is You @WildBill .....and..we all Appreciate it.

Now pass another marshmallow to toast.......
campfire.gif
...an a joint would come in handy......:pass:

Man this little guy must think the front yard is an all-you-can-eat buffet! Also I guess me standing there jamming a camera in its face so many times it pretty much just ignores me now! :rolleyes1:

He ain't Scurred @Fermented_Fruitz :headbang: ..Brave Bunny....Cheers for sharing.......:bravo:

Fuck yeah! Finally finished my light! Well, finished enough to use. Never mind the ropes sticking through, those are suspension cables that need cleaned up.

Attachments

• 20210616_140519.jpg
    20210616_140519.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 20210616_140528.jpg
    20210616_140528.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
Sounds like a real shit show..
Good vibes..:pass:

It was Panic Stations @mohawk warrior ....:biggrin:.....my grow is outta view from just about anyone outside the fence...unless they a 6ft high in a bloody combine....

I'm not Daft enough to Think they can't smell it...so 1 pot was left in reasonable view.....but I didn't want them to see pots how many I had.

IMG_0875.JPG

They came back in to start to turn it over....:pass:..never been known...

I've heard if it is parked up for more than 12 hours in our field.....we get to Keep it...............:eyebrows:..seems Fair......

IMG_0877.JPG

Fuck yeah! Finally finished my light! Well, finished enough to use. Never mind the ropes sticking through, those are suspension cables that need cleaned up.
What kind of strips did u use??
I built my own light too!
image.jpg

I used Samsung photo boost strips for mine! Was gonna build other half to fill the 4x4 but getting a strip light to test so this will go in 2x4 for fall drop!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back