Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh yesss!!! Me too please!!
I wanna deck my tent out with afn logos toooooo
A user on here made them for me as a gift also from @Mossy for being grower of the year 2019 but at one stage he would maybe take orders but sadly hes fell of the radar and as you can see he even done me a german shepherd guarding and here's a better pic
IMG_20200703_154325.jpg

A Vet friend and I were playing GTA Online last night. I had just started my evening canna coffee. We were talking about his visit at the VA yesterday. I don't know WTF they are doing at the Pain Clinic. Some brilliant bureaucrat has totally FUBAR the pain clinic with their issuance of meds and hired retards. The woman he was seeing said pot was legal for him. Well, not in Shadowland and the VA restricts the med list if you pop positive for canna! Damn fuggin' POS ignorant scumbag bureaucrats!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Anyway, we were screwing around with a glitch and he needed to take a little break. His pain started to hammer him.. He came back and said, "I'm going back to smoking. Wanna do a joint internet bong hit?" I can't say no after what he told me about the VA............eventhough the canna coffee was just kicking in pretty good and I did take a nighty night dose. :cools:
He still had some of the Gelatto33 I gave him last year in a Grove bag. The only thing I had handy for a bong hit was Sour Stomper. We take our hits and Stomper hits me behind the eyes.......I AIN'T SKURRED!.........I fried that whole damn bowl! It takes a bit to recover, but his first words were, "Damn! Bro! You sure do grow some dank ass canna!" I know his pulmonary system is not the best, so I told him I want to give him a stick of my nasty powerful canna butter. I told him it would last him a very easy two weeks and keep him lit during his waking hours. I asked if he wanted some bud too and he said he'd have to ask the wife if they could afford.......I cut him short with, "Do you want some bud also? I'm giving it to you fugger!" Always grateful, he said ok and thanked me.

Anyway, after all that mushy crap, we got back to have fun and being lit off our asses. For any GTA fan, we were flying around in a non-weaponized plane, but the game thinks the second player is manning the big guns in his Avenger's bay. Unsuspecting players would attempt coming for the bounty I placed on my friend and get blasted outta the skies. The game also thinks the plane has the armor of the Avenger also, so it takes a lot more damage. We're both just totally laughing our asses off.
He has to get off so they can put his new baby to bed. We said out goodbyes after a fun and fruitful meeting.

Sorry for the long diatribe, but I just had to vent my frustration with the retarded VA bureaucrats!

Carry on with the "NORMAL" programming!:funny::funny::funny:

A user on here made them for me as a gift also from @Mossy for being grower of the year 2019 but at one stage he would maybe take orders but sadly hes fell of the radar and as you can see he even done me a german shepherd guarding and here's a better pic View attachment 1331330
I have a friend that used to make all sorts of decals. I sent him a text to ask if he still has his equipment.
He used to be a large grower in Shadowland, but doesn't grow anymore.

A user on here made them for me as a gift also from @Mossy for being grower of the year 2019 but at one stage he would maybe take orders but sadly hes fell of the radar and as you can see he even done me a german shepherd guarding and here's a better pic View attachment 1331330
Ok tuck it back into your sock Tom...
Lmao
Good stuff buds!! Late congratulations

St. Tom
Thanks for the rep and it was very fun and turned out to be productive!
Your tales always make me smile bro plus ive got so many friends from different backgrounds on here its just a great mix of mainly crackpot stoners just my cup of tea also on the decal front i think your friend would make a killing

Your tales always make me smile bro plus ive got so many friends from different backgrounds on here its just a great mix of mainly crackpot stoners just my cup of tea also on the decal front i think your friend would make a killing
hell, i'd buy a AFN logo sticker for my truck

I fell asleep........:snooze:..I'd had a bad night and early start.....then I heard a Dinosaur rumbling towards me......
Woke up with a jolt...it was the Combine harvester next to the house..........
Agh...all the girls are pulled in the middle of the patio........:yoinks:..slam...slam...back against the walls......

Agh....the windows....slam..slam....even with the mossie nets in the fine dust comes in.....

Air-con on.

Bug spray sprayed...can you Imagine how many bugs are going to be displaced with 2 acres of wheat....agghh....

Shouts for the dogs who are going Crazy.....and the dust/fine particles are so thick in the air it is like snow.....agghh....

What a Rude awakening....:nono: ...I had to run out while they are on their dinner and just dump a watering can of watter on each pot...and hope they are all okay......:doh:...gawd...

That Storm Must be going to Hit us tomorrow....
our next door farmer was out at 6am clearing his field...and now ours is here for the wheat.....:headbang:....farmers have the most accurate weather forecasts.

Looks like they could be here all day into night...they look as if they are bailing up straight away....normally they let it dry a couple of days first...

ppffftt......:pass:

A Vet friend and I were playing GTA Online last night. I had just started my evening canna coffee. We were talking about his visit at the VA yesterday. I don't know WTF they are doing at the Pain Clinic. Some brilliant bureaucrat has totally FUBAR the pain clinic with their issuance of meds and hired retards. The woman he was seeing said pot was legal for him. Well, not in Shadowland and the VA restricts the med list if you pop positive for canna! Damn fuggin' POS ignorant scumbag bureaucrats!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Anyway, we were screwing around with a glitch and he needed to take a little break. His pain started to hammer him.. He came back and said, "I'm going back to smoking. Wanna do a joint internet bong hit?" I can't say no after what he told me about the VA............eventhough the canna coffee was just kicking in pretty good and I did take a nighty night dose. :cools:
He still had some of the Gelatto33 I gave him last year in a Grove bag. The only thing I had handy for a bong hit was Sour Stomper. We take our hits and Stomper hits me behind the eyes.......I AIN'T SKURRED!.........I fried that whole damn bowl! It takes a bit to recover, but his first words were, "Damn! Bro! You sure do grow some dank ass canna!" I know his pulmonary system is not the best, so I told him I want to give him a stick of my nasty powerful canna butter. I told him it would last him a very easy two weeks and keep him lit during his waking hours. I asked if he wanted some bud too and he said he'd have to ask the wife if they could afford.......I cut him short with, "Do you want some bud also? I'm giving it to you fugger!" Always grateful, he said ok and thanked me.

Anyway, after all that mushy crap, we got back to have fun and being lit off our asses. For any GTA fan, we were flying around in a non-weaponized plane, but the game thinks the second player is manning the big guns in his Avenger's bay. Unsuspecting players would attempt coming for the bounty I placed on my friend and get blasted outta the skies. The game also thinks the plane has the armor of the Avenger also, so it takes a lot more damage. We're both just totally laughing our asses off.
He has to get off so they can put his new baby to bed. We said out goodbyes after a fun and fruitful meeting.

Sorry for the long diatribe, but I just had to vent my frustration with the retarded VA bureaucrats!

Carry on with the "NORMAL" programming!:funny::funny::funny:
Fucking VA! Their policies are so ridiculous…. Although their pills are terrible as well. Took me 7 years to get off their stupid pills, 13 pills a day in all….replaced with canna only. Although my VA record says I have a “cannabis use disorder” lol….. one thing I learned, you are not obligated to take their drug test….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back