Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tales always make me smile bro plus ive got so many friends from different backgrounds on here its just a great mix of mainly crackpot stoners just my cup of tea also on the decal front i think your friend would make a killing
Yeah, I like to read others little stories too. Sometimes I try to make it a bit entertaining and try to tell a visual tale.

He said he still has his equipment and will shoot me a call after work. He used to make a ton of decals for RC car guys. He made wraps for their plastic bodies. Very exacting and detailed work. Some RC guys have sponsorships and need their sponsors decals on their cars, just like real racing. He had quite the business going when he was in Phoenix. When we closed the shop, he was able to easily support his family. He' has since moved back to family in Shadowland.
Depending on what he tells me tonight, I'll start a feeler thread to gauge the work possible. His printer and cutter are pretty large, so it's pretty flexible in what he can do.

Can the powers to be direct me the best place to post the feeler thread if I get positive info tonight?

Whew........Canna coffee starting to kick in! While I'm feeling good, I have quite a bit to do.......as always. :gassy:

:smokeout:Morning folks :smokeout:
hi frank
Yeah, I like to read others little stories too. Sometimes I try to make it a bit entertaining and try to tell a visual tale.

He said he still has his equipment and will shoot me a call after work. He used to make a ton of decals for RC car guys. He made wraps for their plastic bodies. Very exacting and detailed work. Some RC guys have sponsorships and need their sponsors decals on their cars, just like real racing. He had quite the business going when he was in Phoenix. When we closed the shop, he was able to easily support his family. He' has since moved back to family in Shadowland.
Depending on what he tells me tonight, I'll start a feeler thread to gauge the work possible. His printer and cutter are pretty large, so it's pretty flexible in what he can do.

Can the powers to be direct me the best place to post the feeler thread if I get positive info tonight?

Whew........Canna coffee starting to kick in! While I'm feeling good, I have quite a bit to do.......as always. :gassy:
your best asking @Mossy were to post it shes my boss

Man this little guy must think the front yard is an all-you-can-eat buffet! Also I guess me standing there jamming a camera in its face so many times it pretty much just ignores me now! :rolleyes1:

I fell asleep........:snooze:..I'd had a bad night and early start.....then I heard a Dinosaur rumbling towards me......
Woke up with a jolt...it was the Combine harvester next to the house..........
Agh...all the girls are pulled in the middle of the patio........:yoinks:..slam...slam...back against the walls......

Agh....the windows....slam..slam....even with the mossie nets in the fine dust comes in.....

Air-con on.

Bug spray sprayed...can you Imagine how many bugs are going to be displaced with 2 acres of wheat....agghh....

Shouts for the dogs who are going Crazy.....and the dust/fine particles are so thick in the air it is like snow.....agghh....

What a Rude awakening....:nono: ...I had to run out while they are on their dinner and just dump a watering can of watter on each pot...and hope they are all okay......:doh:...gawd...

That Storm Must be going to Hit us tomorrow....
our next door farmer was out at 6am clearing his field...and now ours is here for the wheat.....:headbang:....farmers have the most accurate weather forecasts.

Looks like they could be here all day into night...they look as if they are bailing up straight away....normally they let it dry a couple of days first...

ppffftt......:pass:
Sounds like a real shit show..
Good vibes..:pass:

Hey @420Forever u see where I tagged u yesterday to get someone back into cultivators club?? He was a gladiator already so no idea how didn’t swap over unless was cuz he took almost a year break from growing!

Hey @420Forever u see where I tagged u yesterday to get someone back into cultivators club?? He was a gladiator already so no idea how didn’t swap over unless was cuz he took almost a year break from growing!
We all lost the juice...
I used to be in leaderboards lmao

Speaking of which...
I seen 9bear... if I’m gonna die I may as well be high ... ohh man getting choked
:smokeout:

Fucking VA! Their policies are so ridiculous…. Although their pills are terrible as well. Took me 7 years to get off their stupid pills, 13 pills a day in all….replaced with canna only. Although my VA record says I have a “cannabis use disorder” lol….. one thing I learned, you are not obligated to take their drug test….
Well, even in legal states, you need to tale a blood test if you want anything above fuggin aspirin almost. They told me I couldn't have any sort of opiate if I had any THC in my system. I was taking a CBD product that could have a little in it........legal level.
I asked this retared doc, "So your telling me if I use a legal CBD product that has a tiny bit of THC in it, I can't get meds, but will give them to people that drink alcohol where they can ACTUALLY FUCKING DIE FROM A DAMN OVERDOSE, because you can't test for past use of booze? Don't you fucking know that you can't OD from a normal dose of an opioid and use of canna, but sure as fuck can with normal dose and use of booze?"

I HAD to just get up a leave on the spot or it would not have turned out very well for the doc and probably the the fuggin retarded ass VA Police. I was seeing red and that's my sign that I have to change what I'm doing or I mat not be able to control my actions as well as I normally could. I don't get like that very often at all. That was roughly 2 years ago and I have had only one other "seeing red" incident and guess where it was.................Same damn VA hospital!
It was last year in the heat of the raging covid. I go in the main entrance of the hospital for my PT consult. This hospital has the security double door entrance to be able to trap some "bad guy" in it. These god damn morons had that area PACKED with wheelchaired vets with stupid masks, but them packed "nutt to butt" with no kind of social distancing.
They had a set-up taking temps and asking for IDs and asking if I had an appt. I didn't answer any of their questions, but asked who was in charge in in a normal tone. I got a sarcastic "Why do you need to know?". I told that fatass moron, "You don't have the need to know that." in a normal tone. I had one moron move towards me in the corner of my eye. Without turning my head, I told him not to take another step towards me and asked my question agan........all in a normal calm tone. Again..............another moron asks, "Who are you and why do you need to know who is in charge?"
Oh Jeez! I don't need this! DAMMIT!! Here we go!
In a pretty stern voice still trying my best to keep my chill, " I am a decorated US Naval Veteran and those are my brothers and sisters you god damn morons have packed in there with no sort of social distancing whatsoever! If I don't get a damn answer from just one of you morons, you will find out who the hell I am!" as I pulled out my phone and asked it Dallas VA Hospital director.
Same ass moves closer to me, I tell him to not move closer to me, but this time I turned and looked directly at him. LOL! What a puss! I clicked the number and strangely enough, it was answered almost instantly, I asked if the Director was in and that is its an emergency. Bam! I got her instantly. I'm telling her what is going on and ask her if I need to call either of my Senators. She was highly upset by hearing what was going on and apologized to me and reasured me that it would be corrected now. She got on their radio to the head of the police. After she called him out, I advised her that IF I found this crap again, I'll call both Senators immediately without contacting her.

Ummmm................Didn't say that I had all this on speaker phone, for my bad hearin' :biggrin::eyebrows:, while I was talking to her? The faces on these morons was absolutely PRICELESS! I did have a chiteatin' grin on my face as this was going on and taking to her. I almost busted out laughing when she got on the security radio channel! You could hear it reverberating with the phone picking up her voice coming through all the damn radios around me................there were like 8 people there when this started and four or five more came in as it progressed.

I turned to the gaggle of morons........... isn't that's what a group of morons called?..............."You heard her TURN 2!" Naturally, none of them are veterans, so they don't know that :TURN 2:" means to get to work! By this time, there is quite the crowd of vets around me. You could hear them chuckling and saying a few things, but when I told them all to TURN 2, they busted out laughing! ..............both young and old vets!
We all bumped elbows before I left that place.

And my primary physician asks me why I don't like to come to the hospital!:funny::funny::funny:

I almost called the mighty WBAP radio station to tell the huge conservative with an Irish first name :eyebrows: about it. I realized they would have my phone number and at that time, this would have turned into a national news item. Yeah......no! I don't need to have someone trying to get me on Fox or some other national news with reporters snooping around da hacienda. :growing::growing:

Sorry for my French, but it was essential for the truth.!
9e1ed3c58fa954e39078a0c94de21c0f.jpg

Damn! If Mossy is screwing off on afn again today, she's gonna ask me if I 'm "On the Sati" again! :funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back