Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i won last years and its for a prize i wanted all the growers to be in with a chance of winning it as ive grown a load in the last year so i felt i had an advantage

Ah...so you disqualified yourself........?.............:eyebrows:...I Thought you had done something Naughty.............:crying:

It is the quiet ones you have to Watch........:crying:

Ah...so you disqualified yourself........?.............:eyebrows:...I Thought you had done something Naughty.............:crying:

It is the quiet ones you have to Watch........:crying:
Yes i did also theres some cracking plants on show over there and its good to see them all battle it out .plus theres 3 prizes on offer for the top 3

Yes i did also theres some cracking plants on show over there and its good to see them all battle it out .plus theres 3 prizes on offer for the top 3

Yup...:watering:..I went through and had a Look......so Cheers for posting the Link........:pass:

Anyhow couple of pics from today my snow g isnt the prettiest but shes going to be decent yield also the other 2 are in autopots on the res
20210616_091136.jpg
20210616_091105.jpg
20210616_091149.jpg

Morning Live Stoners! ^_^
:pass:

Because i won last years and its for a prize i wanted all the growers to be in with a chance of winning it as ive grown a load in the last year so i felt i had an advantage

Ahhh .. that's the reason I don't enter competitions with my AFN amigos ... I don't wanna make you all SOB
:crying:

1623833366983.png

:gary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back