Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I grew canna the way some think about society, I'd keep putting all that dolomite in my EarthBoxes. :deadhorse:
It's just simple logic. That's something that is becoming less prevalent today!:doh:

:pighug: Hubby says how come if common sense is common....more people don't have it...:crying:

Well time for another freaking neem bath! Just realized why my green bean plant was looking wimpy AF! :cuss::cuss:

Oh wow @Fermented_Fruitz ....that is a Bad infection.....:doh:.....
borgsss.gif
....you have my Sympathy....

Naw man I got a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol I spray myself and my shoes with and my shirt gets ditched in laundry room! Plus I ain’t going near my tent til I get a shower once I’m done treating them! Did neem oil/ now did some rubbing alcohol to kill stragglers! Then I’ll spray off with hose and then neem oil again after cools off outside! :thumbsup:

They doing this to me tho!
View attachment 1331025

They Thrive it dry/hot conditions...make it as damp and cold as you can....regular misting if conditions allow........:headbang:

I haven't seen anymore under the 'scope...but you know if you see two...they are there....:pass:..fingers crossed for you.

I Used home made orange oil on mine...it worked a Treat.....but I've only used it on citrus trees....I don't know if the alcohol would burn more tender plants.....

Cherry poptart got the earthy pine kush flavor with the berry flavor common to purps hits pretty hard .
20210614_164021.jpg

@Mossy inspired me to pick first garden salad this year
View attachment 1331112

I just harvested my first outdoor tomato last week..... :headbang: ....spring onions..year 'round.......but I've not eaten dill flowers since I saw what the bugs were doing on them........:crying:......me lettuce have gone to seed.....but they are left in the tub to shade/protect my avocado germs.

I can't grow avocados to save me life in my conditions......:nono:......so I'm growing some from seed to Practice on.....

Cheers @St. Tom :pass:..why you not eligible......?
Because i won last years and its for a prize i wanted all the growers to be in with a chance of winning it as ive grown a load in the last year so i felt i had an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back