Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello stoners you know i love a solo cup and we have a seed stockers solo cup grower of the year going on so if you want to give your fellow growers some support check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2021-seedstockers-solo-cup-challenge.82526/
also im not eligible to win :pighug:
20210613_140808.jpg

Well time for another freaking neem bath! Just realized why my green bean plant was looking wimpy AF! :cuss::cuss:
AEA9D0C3-309F-4132-B280-4D88EF6BC761.jpeg
6E1DC321-6DA6-4A01-952A-C2C7674AB165.jpeg
61F4D616-0EEB-41BE-869F-41585DBB83BA.jpeg

Think these bushes that died on me out front are harboring some so until they come dig these things up gonna spray bushes in some miticide cuz they keep creeping back in after neem has some time to wear off I’m assuming! :shrug:

Well time for another freaking neem bath! Just realized why my green bean plant was looking wimpy AF! :cuss::cuss:View attachment 1330992View attachment 1330993View attachment 1330994
Think these bushes that died on me out front are harboring some so until they come dig these things up gonna spray bushes in some miticide cuz they keep creeping back in after neem has some time to wear off I’m assuming! :shrug:
Be careful not to bring them inside! Don't go from them to your girls directly.

Be careful not to bring them inside! Don't go from them to your girls directly.
Naw man I got a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol I spray myself and my shoes with and my shirt gets ditched in laundry room! Plus I ain’t going near my tent til I get a shower once I’m done treating them! Did neem oil/ now did some rubbing alcohol to kill stragglers! Then I’ll spray off with hose and then neem oil again after cools off outside! :thumbsup:

They doing this to me tho!
1623789791842.gif

Please forgive me if I ask this incorrectly, I am just truly interested. By native, do you mean part of a tribe or group of tribes?

I am a multi-country immigrant. There is no homeland for me.
Ya, like an aboriginal, with a clan system .
Kanienkehaka of the haudenosaunee
And the keepers of the great law of peace

Naw man I got a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol I spray myself and my shoes with and my shirt gets ditched in laundry room! Plus I ain’t going near my tent til I get a shower once I’m done treating them! Did neem oil/ now did some rubbing alcohol to kill stragglers! Then I’ll spray off with hose and then neem oil again after cools off outside! :thumbsup:

They doing this to me tho!
View attachment 1331025
I was like that one year when I had an outbreak of stink bugs on my squash and cantalopes. I didn't plant my normal companion plants with them. I screwed up and planted the rows too lose to plant them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back