Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, like an aboriginal, with a clan system .
Kanienkehaka of the haudenosaunee
And the keepers of the great law of peace
Very cool. I used to know a couple Akwesasne and Onondaga chaps. Didn't know you were up that way and didn't want to assume the name and tribal association. I've not heard those names in a long time.

Damn you lot have become lippy. I agree. I disagree. Sorry to hear that! Oh that was funny. Oh yes a bit political. Does that cover it? oh yeah Blue only has 4 inches :yoinks:.

Good Morfnoevight All! No espresso today. Long story but I still feel like shit today. At least I hope soon!

:paleo:

@Mossy inspired me to pick first garden salad this year
image.jpg

Very cool. I used to know a couple Akwesasne and Onondaga chaps. Didn't know you were up that way and didn't want to assume the name and tribal association. I've not heard those names in a long time.
akwesasne is a reservation New York ways..
They’re Mohawk also... Onondaga are part of the six nations (haudenosaune)also

Last edited:

And now tossed n’ smacked with a raspberry vinaigrette sided with veggie plov (rice dish) and plated with bbq chicken... see you in a bit:d5:
image.jpg

I’m no @bushmasterar15 but mehhhh I ain’t dying any time soon...
Hopefully

... side note that raspberry and dill flower combo is f-in crazy...
Didn’t think that’d be so good

Last edited:
Damn you lot have become lippy. I agree. I disagree. Sorry to hear that! Oh that was funny. Oh yes a bit political. Does that cover it? oh yeah Blue only has 4 inches :yoinks:.

Good Morfnoevight All! No espresso today. Long story but I still feel like shit today. At least I hope soon!

:paleo:

Oh...it was a Day yesterday........ :crying: ......I didn't get a stroke of work done..................................coz this lot kept me yapping........:crying:

And now tossed n’ smacked with a raspberry vinaigrette sided with veggie plov (rice dish) and plated with bbq chicken... see you in a bit:d5:
View attachment 1331132

I’m no @bushmasterar15 but mehhhh I ain’t dying any time soon...
Hopefully

... side note that raspberry and dill flower combo is f-in crazy...
Didn’t think that’d be so good

I just got over drooling in the food thread.......then I got here.........:drool:...have Mercy......I'm supposed to be going on a diet to get rid of the Corona Cuff.........and Everyone is doing Food....foood....foooooooood...........agh........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back