Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years after dad dies he still has surprises popping up for me. Anyone know what this is?
20210608_095022.jpg

Soap ,human hair peeing by your spot will keep critters away my dad used to wait up an what ever animal was doing it he would shoot it an leave it out there as a reminder to the others I once asked him what do we do if someone is ripping our crop he honestly said we gotta shoot em an bury em in the garden there next years fertilizer lol we also used to cage plants as well an had dogs a cage will stop most unless they are under ground moles or gophers.
You can also find places that will sell predators urine... sprinkle that around works alright also...
I’ve been surrounded by wolves and pissing everywhere like a mad man saved me and my cousin... what a site that’d be for a random walker lmao...
And her dank!!! How you been J one of my favourite guys on here!
At @mohawk warrior ...why is my dog sitting under your table like this.......?..................:eyebrows:

View attachment 1327855

Lol on patrol huh? Looks like your dog went for a swim lol
2 years after dad dies he still has surprises popping up for me. Anyone know what this is?
View attachment 1327916
Looks like a lily maybe cala lily

I got to stop getting stoned and ordering stuff... what the hell is this...
image.jpg

When did I order all these hangers lmao

Smoking some “Blue nova” smells like blueberry gelato... different after taste though..
image.jpg

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!
Where in the hell did that damn storm come from?????????????
Good thing I'm running behind on trans planting the outdoor girls!:biggrin:
I got to stop getting stoned and ordering stuff... what the hell is this...
View attachment 1327938
When did I order all these hangers lmao

Smoking some “Blue nova” smells like blueberry gelato... different after taste though..
View attachment 1327940

If those have metal gears, then I have the same pack!:headbang:

I don't think I could get high enough to buy the plastic geared ones...............even dabbing that sweet activated live rosin I made! :baked::cools:
Oh that stuff is gooooooood!:dizzy:

Soap ,human hair peeing by your spot will keep critters away my dad used to wait up an what ever animal was doing it he would shoot it an leave it out there as a reminder to the others I once asked him what do we do if someone is ripping our crop he honestly said we gotta shoot em an bury em in the garden there next years fertilizer lol we also used to cage plants as well an had dogs a cage will stop most unless they are under ground moles or gophers.
I did have some fencing around it. We've tried some of the other stuff you mentioned but that didn't deter them from our veggie garden.
We had a herd of deer last year eating all the peaches and a few years before that they dismantled most the veggies we had growing.
Mine were put out in another spot closer to the house where we can see and all I can think that got these are the squirrels and rabbits
we've been seeing as we have the raised beds and some other stuff growing right in front of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back