Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bloody morning you gang of great humans I hope all is well both sides of the drink :smoking:. I've been a busy bee for the last week lots of stuff has changed . We have lift off with the Tom's, chillies and strawberries I've been grafting runners throughout the week am so behind on the friends and family quota of seedlings for them all to murder :crying::nono: . I have some pillar fruit trees and dwarf citrus stock that should be with me in the next week or two, I have some 80liter fabric pots for those. I've also been building a wheel chair ramp and path up at the plot so the youngest can get involved when she finally comes home :d5::bighug: that's been a nightmare for my hands so I've been allocated double meds by the other half so that's a bonus :muahaha:.
I'd like to start a decent thread detailing my fastbudz grows all in one place and my fruit/veg stuff could I get some input from a staff member please with best placement and the like God bless
THC

Good Morning Live Stoners :d5:

Ever wondered what they "do" behind the red curtain??? Roll one up, make a coffee, and lets take a peek behind it for fun!

Hmmmm :pass: ... far out! ... Ballet!!
:crying:
:bighug:

ballet and opera.....not my cup of tea.

IMG_0701.JPG

Cheeky Clucker..... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back