Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!:gassy:
Looks like it's gonna be one of those "One Step at a Time" days! Get one step done, go lay on "The Purple" to get that slight rush of no spinal pain............for a few glorious minutes.
Maybe another hit of something and once muscles have relaxed(bed + canna), it's up for the next step........................and so on, so on, so on.
Not my usual day, but they are getting mo' frequent:wall:!

@420Forever time to wake you up

giphy.gif

I AIN'T SKURRED!
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

LOL!:gassy:
Looks like it's gonna be one of those "One Step at a Time" days! Get one step done, go lay on "The Purple" to get that slight rush of no spinal pain............for a few glorious minutes.
Maybe another hit of something and once muscles have relaxed(bed + canna), it's up for the next step........................and so on, so on, so on.
Not my usual day, but they are getting mo' frequent:wall:!
Take it easy, wish I could say the same but have to push on till I'm dead.

Finally a sunny day after 2 weeks of cold rain, been able to start moving plants to the greenhouse :thumbsup: :pass:anyone remember Casper the friendly ghost, he always shows up this time of year
DSCN7032.JPG

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!
Where in the hell did that damn storm come from?????????????
Good thing I'm running behind on trans planting the outdoor girls!:biggrin:

If those have metal gears, then I have the same pack!:headbang:

I don't think I could get high enough to buy the plastic geared ones...............even dabbing that sweet activated live rosin I made! :baked::cools:
Oh that stuff is gooooooood!:dizzy:
:crying: yup ball bearings.. or so I thought it is a metal gear type thing hmm
Can’t remember why I bought this though..

Bro you can hang your lights you have the stuff :hookah:
The cobs I have came with the hangers
And my other light grew legs and walked away..
It’ll probably click next time I go to tent

Last edited:
Take it easy, wish I could say the same but have to push on till I'm dead.

I have to push pretty much all the time........at least try to sometimes. If I don't push, I might as well be dead. I ain't going out crying and sitting on my ass.

Speaking of sittin' on asses, time to get off mine. Girls are ready to go outside and pots are now at the proper moisture level with humic acid, tiny bit of Recharge and 1/8tsp of yucca. in 5 gal. Biggest of each strain gets the EarthBoxes. Asian Haze and Alien VS Triangle. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back