Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to push pretty much all the time........at least try to sometimes. If I don't push, I might as well be dead. I ain't going out crying and sitting on my ass.

Speaking of sittin' on asses, time to get off mine. Girls are ready to go outside and pots are now at the proper moisture level with humic acid, tiny bit of Recharge and 1/8tsp of yucca. in 5 gal. Biggest of each strain gets the EarthBoxes. Asian Haze and Alien VS Triangle. Should be interesting.
Just went out to water the raised beds and other garden veggies we planted. Found 10 baby corn shoots that were pulled up laying ontop
of the soil. Then put the 2 seeds I had soaking in the pot. So hoping that one of the 2 come up and give me a full tent of 4. If not I'll have
to soak another seeming like I'm rushing to get this grow off the ground again before my hand surgery.

Now daughter is thinking of selling the 2 baby bunnies we have, thought they were 6 weeks old but was just told they are 4 weeks old.
The one pet store buys certain ones and resells them but won't give me a price they'll give me on these ones. We think the mother is
already prego so if that's true we'll have another litter in a few weeks.

You can also find places that will sell predators urine... sprinkle that around works alright also...
I’ve been surrounded by wolves and pissing everywhere like a mad man saved me and my cousin... what a site that’d be for a random walker lmao...
And her dank!!! How you been J one of my favourite guys on here!

Lol on patrol huh? Looks like your dog went for a swim lol

Looks like a lily maybe cala lily
Doing excellent my friend I forgot about predator urine I've heard mountain lion keeps em back ,the interesting thing to me is a deer or a rabbit know the difference between a mountain lion or a bear or a person definitely crazy to think they are experts at identifying piss.

Well @Mossy i thought these lil guys were cute.....

That was before I just caught the bastard eating my green bean plant! Both leafs and actual green beans getting eaten right off the plant! Was standing against side of bag to reach em! :cuss:

In other news lil fella sure ain’t scared in the least bit with my ass jamming a camera in his face from 5’ away! :shrug:

Ok cats! Just what do you guys know about transplanting canna?

Very nosey today while working on the porch with the transplants. :kitty:

Ok cats! Just what do you guys know about transplanting canna?

Very nosey today while working on the porch with the transplants. :kitty:

hey, they know a good thing when they smell it :kitty: :joy: ppp

cats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back