Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought light bleaching from sun but only on the one???
Did this one pop with pistils?
image.jpg

And..is it @automan2 ....?.....

Not yet...with my sideline always a small construction company, it was a simple project made more difficult by the installers.....all I could do was wave my arms like I'm flagging for a bomber squadron landing on a pitching carrier....
Working around rain showers and growing weed at the same time made it fun to burn the evidence.

Also quick update since raining like crazy here.....
image.jpg
image.jpg

Maybe hard to tell but totally free and clear on snails now! Glad I remembered to wrap base of plant stakes I got stabbed into ground supporting stuff hanging out the pots or they’d have had a shortcut path to some food! :yay:

Haha @mohawk warrior ...Old seed.......?....we call this one Fang......it stays female...but stays small too......... :headbang:
Let me pull up a chair and grab some smoke for this....
:pass:

Seed is a couple years old maybe a few definitely I can use a revamp on my seed storage, but if it ain’t broke...

Now please,
Tell me more about this one fang..

Weird cat @Fermented_Fruitz .....is your weather Hot...it may be cooling off against the water......:biggrin:
Oh no she normally climbs in the empty ones to give her what she thinks is a hiding place from the dogs! Threw out last package cuz was trash today so she tried to force her way into the other 1 just wasn’t empty yet! Plus it’s a 24pk when normally is a 40pk so guess she expected more room! :kitty:

Let me pull up a chair and grab some smoke for this....
:pass:

Seed is a couple years old maybe a few definitely I can use a revamp on my seed storage, but if it ain’t broke...

Now please,
Tell me more about this one fang..

Ha @mohawk warrior ...not That much to tell........when I was having my germ problems and tried to get the old seeds to germ I kept getting ones that looked like that..... :headbang: ...no one Knew why.....the Only thing I could Think was it was Old seed....
Mine never amounted to much......so lets Watch yours and see what you get......:watering:..Could be a Triffid........:growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back