Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' yall from the rainy southern USA. This is late for me since I'm up around 2-3 am daily for the necessary medications. Then I have all day to be relieved.
Good week to make sure my new roof isn't leakin'.
yeah, it's kinda rainy in my part of the south too..didn't step in a puddle so think the roof is ok.

I never process my trim...but this batch was begging for it... even the large fans had 50 % coverage.

I tried just trimming down to the tric level....but it left the bud too dense/damp....so I trimmed like usual....decided for KISS to make canna vodka.

The first (only) time I made it before it was a lovely glowing amber.....like fine Whiskey...........but...everyone was Scared of it....:biggrin:

This time ...it is like Lambs Navy Rum........and even I'm Scared of it...... :yoinks: ...any volunteers for the first shot glass....?...:eyebrows:

View attachment 1327451

View attachment 1327465
I ain't skurred! :biggrin:

I ain't skurred! :biggrin:

Ha ha....if anyone would give it a go........I Knew it would be you @WildBill ....... :pighug: .....

yeah, it's kinda rainy in my part of the south too..didn't step in a puddle so think the roof is ok.

Good News @Bill.de.Cat :headbang:

A lil bit...5 am, then coffee, then logged in checking new posts etc before stopping in the chat.

Yeah Thanks @Bill.de.Cat ...I've spotted you out and about and Helping out......:bravo:..it is Much appreciated.

scared myself when checking the plants........thought I saw wispiness deep in the buds of the hash bomb......got out the machete and hacked my way through the jungle...much greenery was left in the wake of my path but nope, it appears there are too many trichromes, if there is such a thing, look at em in the right light and resembles start of bud rot.

I have photo 10 day old babies in the tent that need to be transplanted and put outdoors.
They are on 18/6 right now. On at 6PM and off at 12 noon.
How would you suggest I adjust my current light schedule or do you think I can just put them out in the morning and let 'em run? Either way, they will have to adjust to the light schedule. Maybe cut the lights at midnight tonight and start back up at 6AM?

I never process my trim...but this batch was begging for it... even the large fans had 50 % coverage.

I tried just trimming down to the tric level....but it left the bud too dense/damp....so I trimmed like usual....decided for KISS to make canna vodka.

The first (only) time I made it before it was a lovely glowing amber.....like fine Whiskey...........but...everyone was Scared of it....:biggrin:

This time ...it is like Lambs Navy Rum........and even I'm Scared of it...... :yoinks: ...any volunteers for the first shot glass....?...:eyebrows:

View attachment 1327451

View attachment 1327465
Line up the shots I'm not scared.
200.gif

I went out to water and check the outdoor photos I had started and planted out there. Not a single one left now after I was told
they were looking good over the weekend. Don't know if it was the squirrel or rabbit that got them but I'm devastated. I need
to get some raised pots or something else to possibly give me an edge over the critters. I rather have them planted straight
in the ground so I didn't need to purchase any soil/supplements to make it ready. Guessing it's just tent grow for me till I can
figure something better out.

I went out to water and check the outdoor photos I had started and planted out there. Not a single one left now after I was told
they were looking good over the weekend. Don't know if it was the squirrel or rabbit that got them but I'm devastated. I need
to get some raised pots or something else to possibly give me an edge over the critters. I rather have them planted straight
in the ground so I didn't need to purchase any soil/supplements to make it ready. Guessing it's just tent grow for me till I can
figure something better out.
Zap the bastards! :eyebrows:
Patriot - Garden Kit B00LA60ZY4 Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back