Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday.....:pass:

Happy Monday to you mossy thanks for the rep it's only 5plants but I run em in coco ,peat an perlite an microbes an amendments they love the teas it's a great way to grow .

Stoner moment hehehe realized you had litres a little late but thanks for the conversion save me some mathing hehehe
Forgot about the solos to.. this should be interesting..

An Adventure @mohawk warrior .......:amazon:.....I Always multi pot...aiming 4-6 females per pot.....I just decided this season to see what the Max is.

Looking at how much Yield per pot space I can get.....

If the solo cup winners can grow huge auto's in 20 g pots....I Think 1 ltr per plant in a mixed pot Should be sufficient....:headbang:....maybe .5 ltr....:eyebrows:

I never process my trim...but this batch was begging for it... even the large fans had 50 % coverage.

I tried just trimming down to the tric level....but it left the bud too dense/damp....so I trimmed like usual....decided for KISS to make canna vodka.

The first (only) time I made it before it was a lovely glowing amber.....like fine Whiskey...........but...everyone was Scared of it....:biggrin:

This time ...it is like Lambs Navy Rum........and even I'm Scared of it...... :yoinks: ...any volunteers for the first shot glass....?...:eyebrows:

View attachment 1327451

IMG_0695.JPG

Last edited:
Mornin' yall from the rainy southern USA. This is late for me since I'm up around 2-3 am daily for the necessary medications. Then I have all day to be relieved.
Good week to make sure my new roof isn't leakin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back