Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He missed a good line!

"I like my bud inna big ol' bowl!"
1623079383480.png

Mornin' yall from the rainy southern USA. This is late for me since I'm up around 2-3 am daily for the necessary medications. Then I have all day to be relieved.
Good week to make sure my new roof isn't leakin'.

And..is it @automan2 ....?.....

I have photo 10 day old babies in the tent that need to be transplanted and put outdoors.
They are on 18/6 right now. On at 6PM and off at 12 noon.
How would you suggest I adjust my current light schedule or do you think I can just put them out in the morning and let 'em run? Either way, they will have to adjust to the light schedule. Maybe cut the lights at midnight tonight and start back up at 6AM?

I'd just harden them off as Normal @WildBill ....:headbang:

it appears there are too many trichromes,

I Don't Believe that is a Thing @Bill.de.Cat .......:pass:..I Asked around the staff room.....

what.gif
and the Considered Opinion is.......................

You Can't have Too Many Trics.........:pass:

I went out to water and check the outdoor photos I had started and planted out there. Not a single one left now after I was told
they were looking good over the weekend. Don't know if it was the squirrel or rabbit that got them but I'm devastated. I need
to get some raised pots or something else to possibly give me an edge over the critters. I rather have them planted straight
in the ground so I didn't need to purchase any soil/supplements to make it ready. Guessing it's just tent grow for me till I can
figure something better out.

Damn Shame.....:nono:

My look when there was nothing there.
View attachment 1327515

Aw..... :pighug: ...Poor Bushy........that is a Lot of hard work to lose.....:nono:

Zap the bastards! :eyebrows:
Patriot - Garden Kit B00LA60ZY4 Amazon product

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back