Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet...with my sideline always a small construction company, it was a simple project made more difficult by the installers.....all I could do was wave my arms like I'm flagging for a bomber squadron landing on a pitching carrier....
Working around rain showers and growing weed at the same time made it fun to burn the evidence.

Roofs are Always a Bugger to get Right......I Hope it holds for you.......:wizzy:

Ha @mohawk warrior ...not That much to tell........when I was having my germ problems and tried to get the old seeds to germ I kept getting ones that looked like that..... :headbang: ...no one Knew why.....the Only thing I could Think was it was Old seed....
Mine never amounted to much......so lets Watch yours and see what you get......:watering:..Could be a Triffid........:growing:
:pop:
Hopefully it doesn’t get shaded out and die fast... don’t really want to give it’s own pot with that back story lmao..
But at least we’re in your footsteps hehhee
image.jpg

So for the past couple days I’ve been getting the chipmunks around familiar with me.
2 are my homies, they straight up sit on me and eat from my hand now... they brought another guy and he runs,not use to me yet. and as I type here’s another gonna get a picture
image.jpg

Just chilling smoking bongs with chipmunks on both sides lol

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I went out to water and check the outdoor photos I had started and planted out there. Not a single one left now after I was told
they were looking good over the weekend. Don't know if it was the squirrel or rabbit that got them but I'm devastated. I need
to get some raised pots or something else to possibly give me an edge over the critters. I rather have them planted straight
in the ground so I didn't need to purchase any soil/supplements to make it ready. Guessing it's just tent grow for me till I can
figure something better out.
I suppose this is a bit much for rodent control

2021-06-07_12-11-04.png

:crying:

I went out to water and check the outdoor photos I had started and planted out there. Not a single one left now after I was told
they were looking good over the weekend. Don't know if it was the squirrel or rabbit that got them but I'm devastated. I need
to get some raised pots or something else to possibly give me an edge over the critters. I rather have them planted straight
in the ground so I didn't need to purchase any soil/supplements to make it ready. Guessing it's just tent grow for me till I can
figure something better out.
Soap ,human hair peeing by your spot will keep critters away my dad used to wait up an what ever animal was doing it he would shoot it an leave it out there as a reminder to the others I once asked him what do we do if someone is ripping our crop he honestly said we gotta shoot em an bury em in the garden there next years fertilizer lol we also used to cage plants as well an had dogs a cage will stop most unless they are under ground moles or gophers.

:pop:
Hopefully it doesn’t get shaded out and die fast... don’t really want to give it’s own pot with that back story lmao..
But at least we’re in your footsteps hehhee
View attachment 1327659
So for the past couple days I’ve been getting the chipmunks around familiar with me.
2 are my homies, they straight up sit on me and eat from my hand now... they brought another guy and he runs,not use to me yet. and as I type here’s another gonna get a picture
View attachment 1327661
Just chilling smoking bongs with chipmunks on both sides lol

At @mohawk warrior ...why is my dog sitting under your table like this.......?..................:eyebrows:

IMG_0698.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back