Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior ...5 gallon is 19 ltrs....my first pots are 20 ltrs........ :headbang: .......if they can grow Enormous auto in a solo cup...where is the Worry......?

View attachment 1327195

20 ltr pots.....

View attachment 1327196

:eyebrows:
Stoner moment hehehe realized you had litres a little late but thanks for the conversion save me some mathing hehehe
Forgot about the solos to.. this should be interesting..

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Slugo Plus for the win.

View attachment 1327202

@mohawk warrior Like I said there are many ways to get the Cal-Mag in soil but only 1 in hydroponics. I don't know of a single Bloom product that does it all in one.
Me neither... I was just thinking out loud on the needing new bloom nutes.
On a side note I Found a package of pk booster .. bonus
Oo I do remember her!! I remember how you got her that way also!! :pass:
Hehhee me too.

Didn’t someone on here do a tutorial to a slug trap thing I mentioned?? But they went all out on it it was slick.. had to do with beer or something and cups buried..

Some Zongs that I was looking at. I'll have one soon enough.
Beautiful! They look like a normal bong would look half-way through a shroom trip :dizzy:

There's lots of beautiful gla$$ out there. But it breaks...

I am a klutz, esp when stoned and if I smoke it's outdoors so my bongs are made of silicone.

They aren't pretty, and the bigger one leaks a tiny bit on the bottom. The parts that touch weed are glass but I've never broken one...and I love the blunt bubbler

Klutz bongs .jpg

ok, now that the day is over, lol :rolleyes2:, here'z the heartland sunrize this morn :cool1:

20210606_053457.jpg

....and a flower for auntie @Mossy ....that i forgot yesterday :doh: :rolleyes2: :biggrin: ppp

20210602_151719.jpg

Stoner moment hehehe realized you had litres a little late but thanks for the conversion save me some mathing hehehe
Forgot about the solos to.. this should be interesting..

Me neither... I was just thinking out loud on the needing new bloom nutes.
On a side note I Found a package of pk booster .. bonus

Hehhee me too.

Didn’t someone on here do a tutorial to a slug trap thing I mentioned?? But they went all out on it it was slick.. had to do with beer or something and cups buried..
Yes u can make beer traps but I read on a lot of sites that snails can smell that anywhere from 100-200 feet away so u attract as many as u trap! The copper has kept me snail free since it went up! Seems to work and found out about it from a google search! Was worth $13 to keep them creatures away! :thumbsup:
They def all happy now that they aren’t being eaten on! Gave everything an em5 spray to keep the other invaders outta here!:woohoo1:

I still remember the days when headshops threw u out for being on a damn phone! I’m not a bong smoker so not in their shopping to often these days!
I remember you couldn't call them bongs or get thrown out too.
The life expectancy of one of those in my house, would be measured in hours as opposed to days. Let's just say Ms. MOG has been known to break well............. anything breakable .:crying: Don't get mad buy Plastic - my motto!

That is a Roasty Toasted Bear there @bushmasterar15 but somehow that teddy bear cooking over a bed of buds fits the personality impression I have of you.
:crying:
I'm wanting the 9mm thick glass one. Then the way they put the kinks in your able to lay it down on it's side without water running out. I have one
of the JetWaterpipes which is made with a delrin base and the bulletproof polycarb tubes it's pretty much unbreakable and if you happen to break
a part you just pay shipping to get a replacement part.

wow, what are those?

Black Dragon @Bill.de.Cat ..... :dragon2: ....or 1 cross out of the Line.....:headbang:

Oo I do remember her!! I remember how you got her that way also!! :pass:

Pretty Unique huh @The Elvis ....:crying:....I Bet there is not another grower in the World pulled that one.......:crying:

I need me a 52 foot RV with a grow room!!

If you ever get one.....Talk to @dankstyle J ....he's made his grow room in one.......:headbang:

I need to win the lottery if I'd ever want one of these.

Me too @bushmasterar15 .....:pass:...even the crappy ones here sell for a Fortune......

The life expectancy of one of those in my house, would be measured in hours as opposed to days. Let's just say Ms. MOG has been known to break well............. anything breakable .:crying: Don't get mad buy Plastic - my motto!

Ditto @Mañ'O'Green ....I Stopped buying glass ones...he still broke acrylic ones...I bought him a Tonka Toy stainless steel one....he still managed to dent it......:doh:
Now he is on little glass bubble pipes from the local chinese shop......2 Euros each....if he breaks them...so what..it is 2 euros....:shrug:

That is a Roasty Toasted Bear there @bushmasterar15 but somehow that teddy bear cooking over a bed of buds fits the personality impression I have of you.

:crying: Now you mention it................................Yup.........................:crying:

Black Dragon @Bill.de.Cat ..... :dragon2: ....or 1 cross out of the Line.....:headbang:

Pretty Unique huh @The Elvis ....:crying:....I Bet there is not another grower in the World pulled that one.......:crying:

If you ever get one.....Talk to @dankstyle J ....he's made his grow room in one.......:headbang:

Me too @bushmasterar15 .....:pass:...even the crappy ones here sell for a Fortune......

Ditto @Mañ'O'Green ....I Stopped buying glass ones...he still broke acrylic ones...I bought him a Tonka Toy stainless steel one....he still managed to dent it......:doh:
Now he is on little glass bubble pipes from the local chinese shop......2 Euros each....if he breaks them...so what..it is 2 euros....:shrug:

:crying: Now you mention it................................Yup.........................:crying:
yep I took out the bunkhouse an added the dank house!!!
16230471712535377202653224220788.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back