Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Bill.de.Cat I didn't see you there few puffs ? :pass:
Trying a bit o the new stuff. Trimmed under branches with 1/4 inch budlets, portents of future events...contemplating oder ing some cats from new Mexico for another quest.

This is how hot it got yesterday in my back yard. Always a few degrees higher than the official from the airport. It is supposed to be hotter today :finger:

I am going to pick up some cucumbers I ordered at the farm market to make dill pickles this afternoon.

View attachment 1325668
Dill is ok, but I'll murder me some bread n butter pickles

This is how hot it got yesterday in my back yard. Always a few degrees higher than the official from the airport. It is supposed to be hotter today :finger:

I am going to pick up some cucumbers I ordered at the farm market to make dill pickles this afternoon.

View attachment 1325668
Would you post Ur dill pickle making ? That's a very serious question too .:smoking:

View attachment 1325668
Holy moly that's smoking hot!

Ok, that's different, think it was the has plant...too wet but still it was smooth. No muscle relaxation yet, but like I got a rock in my brain, right behind my eyes in the front part.....bear in mind all my testing is 1 good lung full with a hold....then wait.

Trying a bit o the new stuff. Trimmed under branches with 1/4 inch budlets, portents of future events...contemplating oder ing some cats from new Mexico for another quest.
Wow, autocrrect at it's finest.
Thinking about order some cactus from New Mexico....any thoughts?

Hi sorry to go off topic here but am trying to find a pic I posted to this thread of my stardog close up , I mentioned wishing I had a better camera or scope to show her off better is there a way I can use said info to search the site or am I living in 2100 ?

7# pickling Cucumbers
4 bright orange carrots cut in quarters lengthwise
7 large garlic cloves
7 large grape leaves
1 cup Pickling Salt
1/4 tsp. Pickle Crisp per jar
1- 12oz bottle of Orchids Rice vinegar - no longer available here subbing another brand Marukin Organic Rice Vinegar. It won't be the same!
6 cups of Heinz white vinegar
12 cups water
Generous sprigs of fresh Baby Dill for each jar.

Wash the produce, clean and prep 7 quart jars. Bring the salt, vinegar and water to a boil. pack the jars with the produce equally. Fill with the boiling hot mixture to 1/4 inch from the top and seal with new lids and rings. Process in a hot water bath at 180°F for 15 minute. Remove to a quiet spot out of the breeze to cool and seal. Ready to eat in 6 months.

7# pickling Cucumbers
4 bright orange carrots cut in quarters lengthwise
7 large garlic cloves
7 large grape leaves
1 cup Pickling Salt
1/4 tsp. Pickle Crisp per jar
1- 12oz bottle of Orchids Rice vinegar - no longer available here subbing another brand Marukin Organic Rice Vinegar. It won't be the same!
6 cups of Heinz white vinegar
12 cups water
Generous sprigs of fresh Baby Dill for each jar.

Wash the produce, clean and prep 7 quart jars. Bring the salt, vinegar and water to a boil. pack the jars with the produce equally. Fill with the boiling hot mixture to 1/4 inch from the top and seal with new lids and rings. Process in a hot water bath at 180°F for 15 minute. Remove to a quiet spot out of the breeze to cool and seal. Ready to eat in 6 months.
Thank you very much very greatful I'll post the picks of my attempt :d5:

Hi sorry to go off topic here but am trying to find a pic I posted to this thread of my stardog close up , I mentioned wishing I had a better camera or scope to show her off better is there a way I can use said info to search the site or am I living in 2100 ?
Just search for all posts by you in this thread only. Then you just have to scroll trough until you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back