What I wake up every morning for growmies
IMG_20210602_184949.jpg

And what helps me wake up :crying: the newest members meet
Purple punch or MR P
IMG_20210602_173844.jpg

And wedding cheesecake or MR W
IMG_20210602_173826.jpg

IMG_20210602_180133.jpg

Both from fastbudz distilled water only this time wait till I see few cm tail then into final pot haven't decided on pot size yet I might just do some double or single stem 8 ltr ones and do same with the new seeds when they arrive go for full tent or I may venture in to the wilderness it all depends on the ammo that still ain't bloody cracked if she's promising she's out side and I'll add few of new seeds to a plot if not indoor sog and scrog

Attachments

• IMG_20210602_173458.jpg
    IMG_20210602_173458.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 9

We've been to an old friends funeral....we Hate funerals so much....we decided we aren't having one....... :pass:

Cut the crap...leave some money behind the bar so everyone you know can have a drink and be done with it.....move direct to the wake..:cheers:

Sorry to hear that mos sending blessings

Sorry to hear that mos sending blessings

Cheers @TheHappyClique ..... the Cantankerous owld twat should have been dead 10 x over by the amount he drank..smoked and the Trouble he got himself into.... :pighug: ...78 was a damn good innings for the lifestyle he led...he Certainly Lived every minute of it....:cheers:

Just a sadness that we won't See him again...he always made us Laugh out Loud.

His final song was Always look on the bright side of life........you could see people at the service starting to twitch to it.....
and I couldn't help Thinking...if we'd all started doing the dance and singing..he would have peed himself laughing.....

Fitting end to a Life well Lived.....:cheers:

Cheers @TheHappyClique ..... the Cantankerous owld twat should have been dead 10 x over by the amount he drank..smoked and the Trouble he got himself into.... :pighug: ...78 was a damn good innings for the lifestyle he led...he Certainly Lived every minute of it....:cheers:

Just a sadness that we won't See him again...he always made us Laugh out Loud.

His final song was Always look on the bright side of life........you could see people at the service starting to twitch to it.....
and I couldn't help Thinking...if we'd all started doing the dance and singing..he would have peed himself laughing.....

Fitting end to a Life well Lived.....:cheers:

me own fave band, Iron Maiden, have alwayz played that song over the house pa as an outro after the lightz come up after their showz :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back