Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
'tiz mid-afternoon here ;) been tryin to get outside to do shit for plantin me od autoz tomorrow, but other shit keepz holdin me up, argh :doh: ppp

Stoners Dilema....do I do the work...or sit here..have another smoke...and crank up some music......... :pighug:

Hint.....Autos can wait until tomorrow..........:crying:

Did you save one for me.........?.....................:eyebrows:
You can have first pick if you like :d5:

Monty python holds a dear place in my heart so many good memories just sat with people past on a dingy sofa chuckling at the nonsense this is still for me the only thing I can re watch and laugh just as hard as I did the first time .

@420Forever get that motivated state of mind on and carpe Diem :d5:

Stoners Dilema....do I do the work...or sit here..have another smoke...and crank up some music......... :pighug:

Hint.....Autos can wait until tomorrow..........:crying:
Nope, smoke last grows dribblins or try a barely bud off the new grow....
20210602_163928.jpg

You can have first pick if you like :d5:

Monty python holds a dear place in my heart so many good memories just sat with people past on a dingy sofa chuckling at the nonsense this is still for me the only thing I can re watch and laugh just as hard as I did the first time .

@420Forever get that motivated state of mind on and carpe Diem :d5:

An African swallow or a European swallow?

This is how hot it got yesterday in my back yard. Always a few degrees higher than the official from the airport. It is supposed to be hotter today :finger:

I am going to pick up some cucumbers I ordered at the farm market to make dill pickles this afternoon.

2021-06-01_23-11-23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back