Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even funnier that I'm bald lmao! Thanks for the welcome though. I've played guitar and bass for a few different bands over the years. Mostly grindcore and death metal bands. Zero money made but some great memories. The life of touring bar bands lol

That's okay :rofl: .. It means i can safely post a picture of your doppelgangers!! ^_^

A-2322856-1310192992.jpeg.jpg

Morningstar ..... with a ball of light .... but NO garden!!!

Hey everyone I've been posting on here for the last month and never introduced myself here in the chat thread. I grew photos for years and twords the end tried a few autos from my mentor. After a long break from growing due to touring with my band and other life shit I'm back growing and decided to go with the autos again. It's a learning curve but this community is really something special. The knowledge base here is unlike anything else I've been able to find. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone I've interacted with so far for your help or kind words and I can't wait to meet more people on here. Some of the grows you guys do are outstanding and give me something to strive for.
Hey man welcome

Hey everyone I've been posting on here for the last month and never introduced myself here in the chat thread. I grew photos for years and twords the end tried a few autos from my mentor. After a long break from growing due to touring with my band and other life shit I'm back growing and decided to go with the autos again. It's a learning curve but this community is really something special. The knowledge base here is unlike anything else I've been able to find. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone I've interacted with so far for your help or kind words and I can't wait to meet more people on here. Some of the grows you guys do are outstanding and give me something to strive for.
Welcome!

And this is a badass place!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Welcome home :d5:

We've been to an old friends funeral....we Hate funerals so much....we decided we aren't having one....... :pass:

Cut the crap...leave some money behind the bar so everyone you know can have a drink and be done with it.....move direct to the wake..:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back