Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmm... just a 2 hit larf bud from a low branch on the hash bomb I cut off a few days ago. Mellow, old stoner type head buzz with muscle relaxation. This gonna be real good a few weeks.

@Cave Dirt Cody ....I've tagged you into Live Stoners coz this is the where we share the Gossip...... :pass:

Right on.:thumbsup: Hope all is well. Looking forward to see what you got going on with the dragons. Hoping someone worked on green phenos. All I’m seeing is purp.

Haha @Cave Dirt Cody ...what ones you got.....?........ :headbang: .....you'd have a hell of a job trying to kick the purple out......

Good Morfnoevight All!
I have been working with the new ION meters to learn how to calibrate and read them. They use a two point calibration. I need to work with them a while to understand what they are telling me. Part of the problem is I cannot read P and Mg so calculations are messy.

Spoke to soon she's alive :mrgreen:
View attachment 1324293
Is it just the picture or is the soil really wet? It is alive so I do not understand what was the problem with the seaweed? Kelp has natural Gibberellins that are root growth hormones and aid in germination. It only takes a tiny amount 1/4g. in a gallon. I messed up starting my last grow and added a gram. It stained the cubes brown :rofl: But I still had 100% germination.

_DSC3718.JPG

Right on.:thumbsup: Hope all is well. Looking forward to see what you got going on with the dragons. Hoping someone worked on green phenos. All I’m seeing is purp.
I don’t really remember. I came here hoping to see my old stuff. What I do remember is getting some black dragon testers and popped a green one. It was top 3 auto that I grew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back