Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleep2.gif Good Morfnoevight All!

Good Morfnoevight All!
I have been working with the new ION meters to learn how to calibrate and read them. They use a two point calibration. I need to work with them a while to understand what they are telling me. Part of the problem is I cannot read P and Mg so calculations are messy.

Is it just the picture or is the soil really wet? It is alive so I do not understand what was the problem with the seaweed? Kelp has natural Gibberellins that are root growth hormones and aid in germination. It only takes a tiny amount 1/4g. in a gallon. I messed up starting my last grow and added a gram. It stained the cubes brown :rofl: But I still had 100% germination.

View attachment 1324546
That's exactly what I did @Mañ'O'Green I used a ml to 100ml ltr silly mee inoo. she's just not moving at all after shedding her hat . She's gone all red stemmed too now . Soil was wet coz I'd sprayed the top of pot shes still going off the original pre soak I did and watering in. I've been walking over to the pot all morning dying to pull her up but something keeps telling me not to . What do u think leave her go or ? I need to get something else going asap to keep the tent full

Edited the measurement

Last edited:
BTW....if you are Wondering why I have been high as an old hippies cat lately.......... :eyebrows:

PICT0023.JPG
PICT0022.JPG

:yoinks: Who Ate all the trics...............?.........................
aunty.gif
.....Mossy did.....:crying:

Shots off one of my Live Donors....

Thought toysrus went out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back