Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind still reeling from trying to figure out next grow setup . Autopots deffinatly , but 4 or 7 gal pots. 7 if I try for organic living soil type with plain water in res. 4 if I try a added nute in res, but which, Blue's is simple but that's buying a new nute line. MoG is working on MC dial in but that's 2 part and I got the 1 part......mind is overloading

I distinctly remember being about 9/10 and them opening a mega store a few miles away in the city, and the whole family all meeting up in the morning to get there early for the grand opening. :crying: you just don't see big family gatherings/outings any more . No vday street parties . No carnivals or fates . No 100 strong family birthdays all crammed into your local sports and social club. Now groups meet digitally on the bloody web . That's why kids are growing up weird :crying: bring back Subbuteo , dungeons and dragons , I want my childhood back ...... Rant over.
Yes I'd love to @Mossy :coffee2::smoking::pass:

Damn Stoners....... :crying:

Tell me who you remember and I'll tell you if they are still here......:headbang:

Go @WildBill ....:headbang:...what you going to do for males...I'm guessing you have fems.......?
I'll reverse a Sour Stomper with STS and pollinating another Stomper.I gave a nugg to another friend yesterday with the 1/2 of HBSS. He told me last night it was exactly was what he was looking for. I'll prolly do a Sea of green with it. I love the bud. The first one I grew only took 65 days from sprout to fully mature.

Mind still reeling from trying to figure out next grow setup . Autopots deffinatly , but 4 or 7 gal pots. 7 if I try for organic living soil type with plain water in res. 4 if I try a added nute in res, but which, Blue's is simple but that's buying a new nute line. MoG is working on MC dial in but that's 2 part and I got the 1 part......mind is overloading
You said Blue,
Eden BlueGold?

I got a quart of that for readily available flower nutes in case I missed the flower nutes on the mix or top dress or heavy feeder. I probably won'ty need it with my 7gal pots or bigger , but I think it will come in handy on a sea of green in small pots.

You said Blue,
Eden BlueGold?

I got a quart of that for readily available flower nutes in case I missed the flower nutes on the mix or top dress or heavy feeder. I probably won'ty need it with my 7gal pots or bigger , but I think it will come in handy on a sea of green in small pots.
Naw, Blue sent a write up on using nutes with autopots. Think I'll try just using g what I know/got for the 1st go round. HF and MC/epson salt.

Naw, Blue sent a write up on using nutes with autopots. Think I'll try just using g what I know/got for the 1st go round. HF and MC/epson salt.
That Blue! Ok!
I know nothig about auto pots, but couldn't you grow in a good organic media and just use MC all the way out? A good media with nutes should be able to run with out problems with the MC providing the majority of nutes. It just depends on the sie of the pot and how big the girls get. The bigger the pot in soil, the bigger reserve your girl will have to finish out. Work out the relative sizes of the pot and girls right, it should be an effortless grow.

That Blue! Ok!
I know nothig about auto pots, but couldn't you grow in a good organic media and just use MC all the way out? A good media with nutes should be able to run with out problems with the MC providing the majority of nutes. It just depends on the sie of the pot and how big the girls get. The bigger the pot in soil, the bigger reserve your girl will have to finish out. Work out the relative sizes of the pot and girls right, it should be an effortless grow.
Been doing that with what I got in 2.5 gal cloth pots, autopot just bottom waters with 12 gal res.

Ok, back to feeding the needy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back