Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M
CAT
FISHING!
CatFishing.jpg

And I have started or rather continued my grow thread (in my signature)

Been doing that with what I got in 2.5 gal cloth pots, autopot just bottom waters with 12 gal res.
This is what I ran using autopots with the 1st version of Megacrop 1part nutrients with their added bloom nutes. This might help
give you a starting point. I'm now running their 2 part megacrop just using their schedule on the site and both runs have been
great.

This is the schedule I do use for the Megacrop on my grows when using just their product. I had little change up of nutes when I was testing the Greenlife Biotics MC & Bloom P/K 0-17-17.
Megacrop 9.7-5.5-14
Sweet Candy
Redline is 1-5-4
Mother Monarch is 0-52-32

I use Canna Coco bricks so my precharge to rehydrate is 2 grams Megacrop , 1 gram Sweet Candy, 8mls Earth Juice Oily Cann Calmag per gallon. It will take almost 4 gallons to make up their package of 40L brick. Then before I place germed seed into pot each pot get's 1.5L of the same nutes.
Day 5 from sprout they get 500mls same nutes
Day 10 750ml-1L same nutes
Day 15 1L same nutes and turn on airdomes if you have them
Day 20 mixed up 5 gallons of same nutes for the reservoir and turned on and final top water of about 1L each from the res to make sure the pots were evenly saturated and start drawing from the tray.
Day 30 filled reservoir with Megacrop 3 grams, 1.2 grams Sweet Candy, 8mls OilyCann Calmag per gallon, 1ml DripClean per 10 Liters
Day 40 @ 4g Megacrop and 1.2g Sweet Candy, 8mls OilyCann Calmag can start adding Redline 1.2 grams per gallon, 1ml DripClean per 10 Liters
Day 50 @ 4g Megacrop and 1.2g Sweet Candy, 8mls OilyCann Calmag, 1.2 grams Redline, 0.5 grams Mother Monarch per gallon, 1ml DripClean per 10 Liters
Same till the end of grow or can drop Megacrop to 3 grams per gallon final 2-3 weeks.

GreenLife Biotics, Inc. Enhance MC Microbial Chelator Enhance MC is the organic 4 in 1 microbial chelator that can replace rooting compounds and cloning solutions as well as grow and bloom phase enhancers. It contains a blend of living beneficial microorganisms, including nitrogen fixing and phosphate solubilizing microbes, working synergistically to help increase growth throughout all phases of plant life. Guaranteed Analysis Active Ingredients Azospirillum brasilense................... 1 x 107 cfu/mL Pseudomonas taiwanensis............ 1 x 108 cfu/mL Bacillus altitudinis........................... 1 x 108 cfu/mL Pseudomonas stutzeri................... 1 x 108 cfu/mL Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.............. 1 x 107 cfu/mL Streptomyces albidoflavus............ 1 x 105 cfu/mL Bacillus licheniformis...................... 1 x 107 cfu/mL Inert Ingredients Cellulomonas cellasea .................... 1 x 107 cfu/mL Ferment Residue (non-animal ..................... 0.2% Pseudomonas fluorescens.............. 1 x 107 cfu/mL Other Inert Ingredients ........................... 95.43%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back