Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was Street N Strip racing my Mach1, I loved screwing with the "Maro Boys" and their Catfish Camaros.
I've got several silly ass memes with photochopp;ed Camaros somewhere on the net from 20yrs ago.
Kinda like this!
81997-catfish-lscatfish.jpg

Heyyyyyy it’s kitttttens!!!!!!! I guess they ended up comin out from under the porch or wherever they were
Yeah, the little tards lived under the couch. Now if Mom or Dad would teach the little fuggers where to poop, I'll be happy!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Starting the Holiday right!

_DSC3781.JPG

That's exactly what I did @Mañ'O'Green I used a ml to 100ml ltr silly mee inoo. she's just not moving at all after shedding her hat . She's gone all red stemmed too now . Soil was wet coz I'd sprayed the top of pot shes still going off the original pre soak I did and watering in. I've been walking over to the pot all morning dying to pull her up but something keeps telling me not to . What do u think leave her go or ? I need to get something else going asap to keep the tent full

Edited the measurement

All that seedling needs is a healthy dose of LITFA.

Mind still reeling from trying to figure out next grow setup . Autopots deffinatly , but 4 or 7 gal pots. 7 if I try for organic living soil type with plain water in res. 4 if I try a added nute in res, but which, Blue's is simple but that's buying a new nute line. MoG is working on MC dial in but that's 2 part and I got the 1 part......mind is overloading

@Bill.de.Cat I will be formulating a spreadsheet for the MC 1 part V1 soon. I do not have any of the V2 on hand so that may be a problem getting exact measurments?

View attachment 1324874

All that seedling needs is a healthy dose of LITFA
Hummm am not convinced. If she was photo I wouldn't be worried but she cracked 8 days ago mate factoring in risk to reward am going to germ 2 seeds and pick biggest to go in the tent and I'll dip me toe back in the gorilla growing world if I can get me mate on board of not I'll keep them in small 3/5ltr pots and just keep one cola

View attachment 1324874

All that seedling needs is a healthy dose of LITFA.

@Bill.de.Cat I will be formulating a spreadsheet for the MC 1 part V1 soon. I do not have any of the V2 on hand so that may be a problem getting exact measurments?
Lemme know if you want me to try any specific formulation for cross testing. Was just planning on normal start the 3gr per gal in a 1/2 res to see how they react. Won't be till beginning of July though.

Lemme know if you want me to try any specific formulation for cross testing. Was just planning on normal start the 3gr per gal in a 1/2 res to see how they react. Won't be till beginning of July though.
Which version of the MC do you have. I will most likely have the spreadsheet done in a day or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back