Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really remember. I came here hoping to see my old stuff. What I do remember is getting some black dragon testers and popped a green one. It was top 3 auto that I grew.

Absolutely none of the old Dragon Team here now @Cave Dirt Cody .... :dragon4: ...there are a couple of Revival threads...with a couple of old crosses..but that is it.....:pass:

I need to learn not to bring my "best" to a little party.:nono:
A friend just text me silly $$ for my remaining Stomper. I think she liked it a little bit the other night!:eyebrows:
Good thing I told her I only a third of what I actually had! :funny::funny:
It might be a good thing I'm gonna make some Stomper seeds this run!

I still have some of them seeds seals and put up. Put up so good I can’t find them.

Damn Stoners....... :crying:

Tell me who you remember and I'll tell you if they are still here......:headbang:

I need to learn not to bring my "best" to a little party.:nono:
A friend just text me silly $$ for my remaining Stomper. I think she liked it a little bit the other night!:eyebrows:
Good thing I told her I only a third of what I actually had! :funny::funny:
It might be a good thing I'm gonna make some Stomper seeds this run!

Go @WildBill ....:headbang:...what you going to do for males...I'm guessing you have fems.......?

Circulation going....?....we Deserve a smoke break......................Repeat after me...
Hup 2...3...4...:pass:

Hup..2..3...4...:pass:

Hup..2....3......4....cough.....sigh......world feels better huh.....?.....:pass:

Monday Morning Treat....... :pass: ..I've just been showing the staff room

PICT0053.JPG

PICT0054.JPG

PICT0055.JPG

Digital Zoom.....
The 'scope does 10x...40x...100x magnification.....
This is on 10x with a bit of digital zoom.......:headbang:...if you look closely....you can see the oil being pumped up the stem chambers to the dome head....I Love trics....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back