Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes on the lemony smell for sure. Out of ten plants growing they all look similar except for one that is much larger.
That's a tough row to hoe on the nerve ouches I hope your better :pighug:

Nice....Incense is me favourite bud smell....but Lemon comes a close second.... :headbang:

No..I permanently damaged the sympathetic nerve between my hand and my brain.
I'll always have it...but it is much better controlled with canna than anything I got on prescription....:pass: ..

Well, one of the Asian Haze is busting thru. She should be free at first light this evening. That's good.:thumbsup:

The new Wedding glue has already cracked. I hope this one works. The first one popped a tail in 24hr soak. After four days, I checked and the root had barely grown. It just stopped. :gassy:

And here's me thinking I was pampering me girls by feeding them....you give yours a Beer.........?................:cheers:
Bob The Ivy gets beer quite often......warm iced tea and stale coffee with some grounds from time to time. Bpb is just shy of 30yrs old. I think it was 10yrs ago when I last repotted him. He's way too big to do it again. He gets compost tea and some boost now. He'll get a little left over amino acids this grow too.
Forgot I have him a healthy dose of a Humic Acid/Biochar product I've used on my much neglected lawn.

Morning The Happy Clique. I'mm growing Super lemon haze now and they are at week 5 of flower. Never tried any before is it any good ?View attachment 1324378
That's beautiful :d5:
For me it's a staple in my jar . I'll try discribe it for ya

On first inhale you get a really strong lemon cleaning fluid smell and a sharp hit of what I all ways say is like hairspray when ya other half lashing a can on her hair and ur in same room / or for those old enough probs Ur dad too :crying: that's followed by I nice spine/ back of head tingle / rush kinda like a hot flush then the eyes ohh the eyes I get really bad squint of anything haze maybe that's part of the name sake ? After about 15/20 mins am ready to tackle the world I get a nice "I wanna do creative s**t" vibe for a good few hours then . Minimal munchies and minimal couch lock ime . If I wanna go back to the sofa I just have a smoke of something indica heavy .

Obvs it will be different for you and breeder will make it diff too I like the dam versions personally

Well, one of the Asian Haze is busting thru. She should be free at first light this evening. That's good.:thumbsup:

The new Wedding glue has already cracked. I hope this one works. The first one popped a tail in 24hr soak. After four days, I checked and the root had barely grown. It just stopped. :gassy:
I've had same with this Cali snow did u pull her up ?

Only been able to find a couple pics of strawberry mango crumble online, seems a pinkish purple so thinking it might be a ok 2nd when do next grow. Providing there's some blackstrap seeds still available in a week or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back