Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning sinners :mrgreen:
Who's up for a smoke of some lemon haze , nice morning smoke . Beautiful sunshine here in the north too hope Ur all well :pass:
Morning The Happy Clique. I'mm growing Super lemon haze now and they are at week 5 of flower. Never tried any before is it any good ?
Super Lemon Haze week 5.JPG

Ah..that is the one that come through the sea weed soak....Double good Save...... :headbang: ...I Thought you had poisoned them......:biggrin:

Are you going to use it again.....?....
Never ever :crying: don't have the nerves for it . I can hear the old man telling me "if it ain't broke don't fix it " soak and sow has been good to mee I'll stick with that :pass:

Never ever :crying: don't have the nerves for it . I can hear the old man telling me "if it ain't broke don't fix it " soak and sow has been good to mee I'll stick with that :pass:

Yup....you live and learn huh....s'life.... :pass:

The rolling tin seeds are through....:headbang:...I wasn't sure if they would coz some were only 48 hours off the mothers....

I was told...if the come out with the seed case still attached ...you are not planting them deep enough..... :headbang: ....

Congratulations on the Save...:pass:

Poor @WildBill :pighug:...I got up with vertigo this morning....I Hate vertigo.....:nono:
I guess I need to reset my "clock". I hate having to do it! I stay awake for at least 36 hours......at least 36 if iy lands at a reasonable bed time. I shoot for 11PM. I take a sleep aide to help ensure at least 6 hrs sleep. I set an alarm for 8 hrs. I do the sleep aide for the next two days at the same time. That usually works for a while. My problem is consistent bed time. All these years, most of my life, of crazy ass schedules is finally catching up to me. I probably need to just get a bit more regimented.
Vertigo sucks. I get some transitional, but that is usually because I'm baked. :baked:
I had vertigo when young during one of my many growth spurts. It was strange for a while with it moving from vertigo to vertigo just before blacking out. It went away in a couple months. I didn't tell anyone about it for a while, until I had to explain a knot on my forehead.:biggrin:

I guess I need to reset my "clock". I hate having to do it! I stay awake for at least 36 hours......at least 36 if iy lands at a reasonable bed time. I shoot for 11PM. I take a sleep aide to help ensure at least 6 hrs sleep. I set an alarm for 8 hrs. I do the sleep aide for the next two days at the same time. That usually works for a while. My problem is consistent bed time. All these years, most of my life, of crazy ass schedules is finally catching up to me. I probably need to just get a bit more regimented.
Vertigo sucks. I get some transitional, but that is usually because I'm baked. :baked:
I had vertigo when young during one of my many growth spurts. It was strange for a while with it moving from vertigo to vertigo just before blacking out. It went away in a couple months. I didn't tell anyone about it for a while, until I had to explain a knot on my forehead.:biggrin:
Sorry to here about the vertigo had it bad for about a month.:dizzy: The only thing that helped was a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ear while laying on my side. Good luck :yoinks:

Yup.......Soak N Sow...........that works for me.

Speaking of that, gotta check fer new babies!:headbang::headbang:

Thank You @Mossy for the rep and time Sweetie :bighug:

You are Welcome @Green Hornet ....she looks delightful....does she smell lemony.....?

Brutal regime for the insomnia @WildBill .... :headbang:

When I was at the worst with me nerve damage I stayed awake for 4 days and nights....I Thought I was going to die.

All I did in 4 days was smoke..drink tea and go to the loo...

You are Welcome @Green Hornet ....she looks delightful....does she smell lemony.....?

Brutal regime for the insomnia @WildBill .... :headbang:

When I was at the worst with me nerve damage I stayed awake for 4 days and nights....I Thought I was going to die.

All I did in 4 days was smoke..drink tea and go to the loo...
Yes on the lemony smell for sure. Out of ten plants growing they all look similar except for one that is much larger.
That's a tough row to hoe on the nerve ouches I hope your better :pighug:

Welp, girls are going wild and no videos are being made. Gave a good top dress of Dr Earth and abit of water, so hopefully the buds will start fattening up soon. Would so like to hide a corona bottle behind em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back