Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, you all get me some weird looks from staff at local ace hardware anymore. Think they've never seen anyone flip the soil bags over and got through the ingredients that's actually in the soil. One lady asked what I was doing when I put a couple next to each other to compare and her eyes glazed over when I started listing off components and what they do for my "tomatoes "

I was told...if the come out with the seed case still attached ...you are not planting them deep enough..... :headbang: ....

Congratulations on the Save...:pass:

Poor @WildBill :pighug:...I got up with vertigo this morning....I Hate vertigo.....:nono:
She shed her hat a few days ago but she didn't turn towards the light if that makes sense ? She was droopy and sad . I take full responsibility for it . I won't use seaweed soaks again .. I'll stick to soak 24 between cotton pads 24.
And thank you very much for the rep Ur a good egg :thanks:

She shed her hat a few days ago but she didn't turn towards the light if that makes sense ? She was droopy and sad . I take full responsibility for it . I won't use seaweed soaks again .. I'll stick to soak 24 between cotton pads 24.
And thank you very much for the rep Ur a good egg :thanks:

Ah..that is the one that come through the sea weed soak....Double good Save...... :headbang: ...I Thought you had poisoned them......:biggrin:

Are you going to use it again.....?....

I must say, you all get me some weird looks from staff at local ace hardware anymore. Think they've never seen anyone flip the soil bags over and got through the ingredients that's actually in the soil. One lady asked what I was doing when I put a couple next to each other to compare and her eyes glazed over when I started listing off components and what they do for my "tomatoes "

One of me Pet Hates @Bill.de.Cat ......why call it Universal compost if it has different compositions....:shrug: ...I've had some bad crap compo here.

I stick to seeding compost now....coz I germ straight to compo and some of the Universals are too hot....:pass:

One of me Pet Hates @Bill.de.Cat ......why call it Universal compost if it has different compositions....:shrug: ...I've had some bad crap compo here.

I stick to seeding compost now....coz I germ straight to compo and some of the Universals are too hot....:pass:
That's why I stick to the HF, oyster shell and dolomite (yeah, I know manufactured by different folks but supposedly by their recipe) in the mix. No more cal-mag if I can help it.

That's why I stick to the HF, oyster shell and dolomite (yeah, I know manufactured by different folks but supposedly by their recipe) in the mix. No more cal-mag if I can help it.

Yup...I have a couple I stick by now..... :pass: ..price of a bag of compo is nothing compared to the price of wasted seeds....and time....

Yup...I have a couple I stick by now..... :pass: ..price of a bag of compo is nothing compared to the price of wasted seeds....and time....
That's for sure, time can't be replaced

I've got a snail problem ATM....never before had snails on me canna plants.....but I Think because of the unseasonal rain they are getting on me plants to keep off the land.
They aren't a big problem..they are just sitting on them..not nibbling.....:pass:..easy enough to pick off.......

WOO HOO, time to check the plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back