Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning sinners :mrgreen:
Who's up for a smoke of some lemon haze , nice morning smoke . Beautiful sunshine here in the north too hope Ur all well :pass:

Me @TheHappyClique ..............:pass:.........Lemon Haze sounds just perfect........

Help your self luv smoke away :smoking: :pass: . I think am going to turn off the life support on the Cali snow today it's been a week and she's not gone past shedding her hat, we only move forward so it's getting the chop and am going to start something else instead. Decisions decisions .........

Spoke to soon she's alive :mrgreen:
IMG_20210530_104154.jpg

Help your self luv smoke away :smoking: :pass: . I think am going to turn off the life support on the Cali snow today it's been a week and she's not gone past shedding her hat, we only move forward so it's getting the chop and am going to start something else instead. Decisions decisions .........

I was told...if the come out with the seed case still attached ...you are not planting them deep enough..... :headbang: ....

Congratulations on the Save...:pass:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,another early morning..........and I've been up almost two hours. :doh:

Poor @WildBill :pighug:...I got up with vertigo this morning....I Hate vertigo.....:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back