Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy @Mossy View attachment 1322666

@TheHappyClique Ma man , I am all ears mate , tech me what you can . I am a just a bloke in the bush having some fun . That's all . :cooldance::cooldance::smoking:

Morning @hecno ...:pass: ...sharing one......

It looks like red velvet.....beautiful...........does it Smell.............?

I was just over at your thread perusing your garden of eden........but I got called over to cook...........:chef:....chilli con carne on the stove.......bubbling gently.....

Food , I spend a fair bit of time cooking a roasted marinated boned pork shoulder and it was shit . Old pig - supermarket - never again - Least the dogs are happy . :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Food , I spend a fair bit of time cooking a roasted marinated boned pork shoulder and it was shit . Old pig - supermarket - never again - Least the dogs are happy . :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Oh that is no Fun.... :chef: ..time and effort going in to stuff you can't Eat........:doh:......can you Shoot the Butcher in Aus...?.......:shooty:

:crying:

Fat Dogs.....:pighug:

@Mossy I wish I could . bit of music . Oh , flower not mine . internet . I gave up on the dam things a long time ago , - Tropics - :cooldance: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back