Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humour :rofl: Sorry girls . :biggrin::smoking:
1622022099295.png

Twiddling thumbs....if I was growing autos I could already be in the tent checking things but since I'm not this time I gotta wait 2 more hours to not break the damn cycle.
Booorrrriiinnggggg

Twiddling thumbs....if I was growing autos I could already be in the tent checking things but since I'm not this time I gotta wait 2 more hours to not break the damn cycle.
Booorrrriiinnggggg

Have a coffee and a nice joint @Bill.de.Cat ..... :pass: ...I've got a nice chilli con carne made....:chef:...if you want to Nuke your taste buds.....:biggrin:..boost your circulation....

@MR magoo :bighug:...you Broke my train of Thought in the DP thread....I have been asking that exact thing in the staff room....

If I can get as hippy trippy high as I have been in the last two weeks simply on unprocessed finger oils.....why Aren't we All Licking the Frog....?

aunty.gif

Welp, just about got myself convinced to not try DWC as we're fixing to head into hurricane season. Have been without power for days before and though I got a Gen for essentials would hate to lose a harvest due to power outage.

Remind me not to sit next to you in the staff room @WildBill ...... :crying: ....we are garlic wuss's.....can take a bit.....:chef:..just not too much.

Hubby was down wind of me one day when I was garlic spraying...strimming.

He got a Whiff...and started moaning...coughing....then he Spat..........................................................and he was wearing a full face visor..............

:crying::crying::crying: I Laughed.....until I Cried.....he wasn't as Amused.
LOL! I can imagine that happening!

I've always loved garlic since a little kid. I think it's helped keep my cardiovascular system working as well as it does. My cholesterol is good, the good to bad ratio could be better. I always get the look when my BP gets taken. My normal resting BP is around 110/68.
When I was a kid, Dad had to take garlic tabs a couple of months before hunting season to help repel ticks. Ticks LOVED my Dad! LOL! If ticks were in the areas, they would be on Dad. I had to check Dad at the end of the day of hunting. Campho Phenique was what we used to get them to back out.
I almost never had/have any tics. Skeeters don't bother me much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back