Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What , does the shake of a hand mean . Lucky where I live it means a lot . :biggrin: This is a bit I did on my day off , been meaning to do it for months . just got a be buggered . Strangler Fig and Green Island Fig - the little one . View attachment 1322660View attachment 1322661View attachment 1322662View attachment 1322663View attachment 1322664View attachment 1322665
Ur into bonsai omg omg I nearly sex weeeee'd in my pants. Nabari looking delicious. Put a right royal smile on my face that has show me more do u just like potted plants or is that small fig being bonsai prepped ? The large one in the terracotta pot has beautiful nabari and would make some interesting work if you trained it and trimmed it offft listen to meeeee waffling on

@hecno have you tried growing a fig over a rock ? They look awesome I'll send you some pics over later when am back . Also you can place a CD under the root ball of a tree and then a rock on too and train the roots to grow around the rock and through the small internal hole if the CD and create a "floating fig" they look really cool and when u have desired roots u just snap the CD away from roots and the rock will be suspended in the roots and the roots will form "Feet" and give the plant a look like it's floating on a rock

I just planted the rolling tin....................................:yoinks:.....well the contents of the rolling tin............:biggrin:

I'm smoking seed sifted trim and you always get a live seed or two....so I dropped them into a pot of compo I was going to ditch....and I'll wait and see what happens.

I also over seeded a 40 ltr pot in my quest to see how many Autos you can fit in 1 pot.......:watering:

Howdy @Mossy
1622017418831.png

@TheHappyClique Ma man , I am all ears mate , tech me what you can . I am a just a bloke in the bush having some fun . That's all . :cooldance::cooldance::smoking:

I feel ya man got something similar going on at my new bit of land. promises mean shit these days .

Morning gang hope all is well we have beautiful sun and warm this morning to mark me bday.
Wishing everyone a good day .

THC

Happy Birthday @TheHappyClique :bday:....Don't forget to make a Wish....................:wizzy:

[/QUOTE]
Thanks moz I have had a little prayer hour with the Cali snow this morning I used my bday wish to ask for a resurrection of the highest calibre, no bday germ but hay ho .

I just planted the rolling tin....................................:yoinks:.....well the contents of the rolling tin............:biggrin:

I'm smoking seed sifted trim and you always get a live seed or two....so I dropped them into a pot of compo I was going to ditch....and I'll wait and see what happens.

I also over seeded a 40 ltr pot in my quest to see how many Autos you can fit in 1 pot.......:watering:
Pics or it didn't happen :crying: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back