Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya and it’s been a real something... molars popping out... so a lot of yelling
Breaks me heart :sadcry:

On the other hand got some sorta dukem sativa here’s the scoop on the terps
View attachment 1322313
And the gear
View attachment 1322314
This farnesene must be the culprit of this unpleasant taste.... not for me... reminds me of this stuff “black tuna” ... exactly same taste... that was an indica though

But it doesn’t taste like green apples.. oh man ..

Last edited:
I am like a baby whisperer though got kid to nap in however long since last post

That Talent is worth a Fortune...... :headbang: ..Happy Baby...Happy House........

This farnesene must be the culprit of this unpleasant taste.... not for me... reminds me of this stuff “black tuna” ... exactly same taste... that was an indica though

But it doesn’t taste like green apples.. oh man ..

:pass:

1621975120648.png

Nice beach combing huh......?....:pass:

Go @WildBill ....I just upped the sugars in my homemade teas.....black molases and brown cane sugar......lets See what it does..... :headbang:

'snot like it can rot their teeth huh........?........:eyebrows:

Have you used the fermented garlic before......?....it is Great stuff........................................................just don't stand down wind of it......:crying:
GrandMa always had garlic growing somewhere, but she seldom cooked with it. It got used up.:eyebrows:

At my Farm, I propagated the garlic I found in the fence row of one part of the garden when I bought the place. I expanded the garden to 3 acres and ended up with garlic surrounding the entire garden over the next 30 years.

I always had garlic! I cooked with it almost every day. And yes, I've fermented garlic just a wee bit. :biggrin::eyebrows:

I now have to cook with the minced stuff in the plastic jar or the ground up dried stuff. I will go thru a full quart jug in a month. The granulated stuff has its place for sure and I use a lot of it also. There is just nothing as good as fresh cured garlic.

JESUS! Right at 24 hrs or so, Wedding Gluer has a damn tail already!:what?:
That's an EAGER seed!:woohoo:

edit............it was Wedding Glue that busted out a little root!

Last edited:
Stull no news from original friend wanting clones. Next freebie heaven, just gonna take em down to local bar and put em behind dumpster. Let anyone have em...
Be careful mate Ur nuts :crying:

QUOTE="TheHappyClique, post: 2435189, member: 58269"]
[/QUOTE]
Naw, just tired of doing favors altering my life to help certain others and no fvcking consideration given back. Saw him up at store last Thursday , has to get new phone, will call me Monday. ...just wanna pop nuggets at azz holes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back