Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="TheHappyClique, post: 2435189, member: 58269"]
Be careful mate Ur nuts :crying:

Naw, just tired of doing favors altering my life to help certain others and no fvcking consideration given back. Saw him up at store last Thursday , has to get new phone, will call me Monday. ...just wanna pop nuggets at azz holes sometimes.
[/QUOTE]

Guerrilla planting in the hedge in front of the mayors office?

Naw, just tired of doing favors altering my life to help certain others and no fvcking consideration given back. Saw him up at store last Thursday , has to get new phone, will call me Monday. ...just wanna pop nuggets at azz holes sometimes.
[/QUOTE]
I feel ya man got something similar going on at my new bit of land. promises mean shit these days .

Morning gang hope all is well we have beautiful sun and warm this morning to mark me bday.
Wishing everyone a good day .

THC

I feel ya man got something similar going on at my new bit of land. promises mean shit these days .

Morning gang hope all is well we have beautiful sun and warm this morning to mark me bday.
Wishing everyone a good day .

THC
[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday @TheHappyClique :bday:....Don't forget to make a Wish....................:wizzy:

I'm a lil dazed an confused after smoking some of my latest harvest hope everyone is having a good morning.
20210522_163757.jpg

What , does the shake of a hand mean . Lucky where I live it means a lot . :biggrin: This is a bit I did on my day off , been meaning to do it for months . just got a be buggered . Strangler Fig and Green Island Fig - the little one .
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG

GrandMa always had garlic growing somewhere, but she seldom cooked with it. It got used up.:eyebrows:

At my Farm, I propagated the garlic I found in the fence row of one part of the garden when I bought the place. I expanded the garden to 3 acres and ended up with garlic surrounding the entire garden over the next 30 years.

I always had garlic! I cooked with it almost every day. And yes, I've fermented garlic just a wee bit. :biggrin::eyebrows:

I now have to cook with the minced stuff in the plastic jar or the ground up dried stuff. I will go thru a full quart jug in a month. The granulated stuff has its place for sure and I use a lot of it also. There is just nothing as good as fresh cured garlic.

Remind me not to sit next to you in the staff room @WildBill ...... :crying: ....we are garlic wuss's.....can take a bit.....:chef:..just not too much.

Hubby was down wind of me one day when I was garlic spraying...strimming.

He got a Whiff...and started moaning...coughing....then he Spat..........................................................and he was wearing a full face visor..............

:crying::crying::crying: I Laughed.....until I Cried.....he wasn't as Amused.

[/QUOTE]

His Loss @Bill.de.Cat :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back