Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
F it am starting the celebration early :woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance:

@Bill.de.Cat it's tomorrow but thank you sir very great full

Why Not @TheHappyClique ..... :pass: ..it is your life...if you want a two day birthday...why ever not....?

An ode to the gastro that carved a path through my entire family over the weekend
:ill:

Checking on and watering the other kids was a mission and half..

Commiserations @Clem Fandango ......:headbang:..when we took hubbys Mother out for her 100th birthday party.
24 out of the 30 people who attended got the Norovirus/puking bug....including her...hubby took her out and almost killed her off.....:doh:

It’s one of the days...

How we all doing today?

Did ya buy a lottery ticket? Jebus!!
Better wear me safety’s more often

When you get one of those days you are better off sitting on the settee getting Stone...coz everything you touch will go wrong.......:crying:

Are you looking after Mini-mo mo......?

Good Morfnoevight All! EMTO This is too early for me to be up? I am so sore from yesterdays acrobatics grinding the rust out of my truck bed! It is tough getting old. Even my ass is sore :crying:.

Why Not @TheHappyClique ..... :pass: ..it is your life...if you want a two day birthday...why ever not....?

Commiserations @Clem Fandango ......:headbang:..when we took hubbys Mother out for her 100th birthday party.
24 out of the 30 people who attended got the Norovirus/puking bug....including her...hubby took her out and almost killed her off.....:doh:

When you get one of those days you are better off sitting on the settee getting Stone...coz everything you touch will go wrong.......:crying:

Are you looking after Mini-mo mo......?
Oh ya and it’s been a real something... molars popping out... so a lot of yelling
Breaks me heart :sadcry:

On the other hand got some sorta dukem sativa here’s the scoop on the terps
image.jpg

And the gear
image.jpg

Gonna be finishing up some more squishing of hash and a test squish of Sour Stomper.

Going to the grocery store to get some fruits and brown sugar to make my first KNF fertilizer.
May get some garlic to make a small ferment for foliar spray for bugs in the outdoor grow bugs.

hint -> that'z not a seperate vehicle auntie, that'z the totally jackknifed cab of the truck itself :yoinks: :doh: ppp

@420Forever ...........:eyebrows:.........:eyebrows:.........:eyebrows:...'twas a van.....................:biggrin:

1621958897805.png

:crying: I Thought it didn't look big enough to be the tractor unit......

Even my ass is sore :crying:.

Well.....it is the same age as the rest of you....:pighug:...nice magnesium bath should loosen the knots........:soak:

Oh ya and it’s been a real something... molars popping out... so a lot of yelling
Breaks me heart :sadcry:

Aye....no one tells you that everything the bairn goes through you'll Wish you could take their pain for them......:pighug:

On the other hand got some sorta dukem sativa here’s the scoop on the terps

Nice....I Like that they list the terps........:headbang:

Gonna be finishing up some more squishing of hash and a test squish of Sour Stomper.

Going to the grocery store to get some fruits and brown sugar to make my first KNF fertilizer.
May get some garlic to make a small ferment for foliar spray for bugs in the outdoor grow bugs.

Go @WildBill ....I just upped the sugars in my homemade teas.....black molases and brown cane sugar......lets See what it does..... :headbang:

'snot like it can rot their teeth huh........?........:eyebrows:

Have you used the fermented garlic before......?....it is Great stuff........................................................just don't stand down wind of it......:crying:

@420Forever ...........:eyebrows:.........:eyebrows:.........:eyebrows:...'twas a van.....................:biggrin:

View attachment 1322340

:crying: I Thought it didn't look big enough to be the tractor unit......
Looked like a cargo van to me
Well.....it is the same age as the rest of you....:pighug:...nice magnesium bath should loosen the knots........:soak:

Aye....no one tells you that everything the bairn goes through you'll Wish you could take their pain for them......:pighug:

Nice....I Like that they list the terps........:headbang:

Go @WildBill ....I just upped the sugars in my homemade teas.....black molases and brown cane sugar......lets See what it does..... :headbang:

'snot like it can rot their teeth huh........?........:eyebrows:

Have you used the fermented garlic before......?....it is Great stuff........................................................just don't stand down wind of it......:crying:
the terp listing was the first thing I liked too,
After the smoke.... not the terps .
now I know what to avoid

the terp listing was the first thing I liked too,
After the smoke.... not the terps .
now I know what to avoid

Yup....it gives you Choice....... :headbang: ...you can start getting Selective.......

Evening gang how do how do . Been for a lovely ride along st Mary's path in Betws-y-Coed Llyn Elsi Walk. One of the best trails if ur into you MTB or downhill or Mx fast and Hella steep and not ideal of u got blasted off ya bike a week ago but I needed to get back in the saddle no pun intended am at my best when am breathing that foggy Welsh air ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Home now fat smoke brew and finish "the boys" off cheers for the pitch @WildBill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back