Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had cutting wheels fly apart on me but I always use the guard with them. A piece of one flew right through the wall of the metal building I was working in. Just missed a newer car by inches. These Sanding wheels don't fit with the guard in place.
I have never had a wheel of that type come apart and have used many. They will wear to the adaptor but that is way too far to go with them. I like them for sharpening lawn mower blades because they don't remove much metal if careful. Sometimes the hand grinder will be a safety concern if the trigger locks and the grinder slips or dropped and locks on. Stay safe Man O green leather gloves, goggles or tight fitting safety glasses. Leathers or a cotton jacket with jeans of course. I think you know this but someone else may not.

I do like to watch paint dry :haha:
How about linseed oil
image.jpg

On some dougie furr I believe

I do have neighbor hood kids I pay to do stuff, mostly so they have an opportunity to earn a little fun money. I am using an angle grinder without a guard and even I am leery of working with it. Children are out of the question just way too dangerous.

I have used a lot of abrasives in my life but these are by far the best:

View attachment 1322097

It ate the paint like it was butter. I got the job done in 1/4 of the time I was thinking it would take. I bought 2 of them and 1 was only about 20% used! The bare metal has all been wiped down with acetone and primered.

I am spent. I will do some dabs in a bit and go watch cartoons and take a nap.

I was cutting steel shelving with an angle grinder without a guard a month or two ago and like a complete knob I twisted the disc mid cut. Thing broke apart flung up and hit me in the face. Luckily the piece hit me with the broken mesh side and not the cutting side and I was wearing safety glasses. Still hurt and scared the shit out of me though, with some seconds frantically checking my face for an outpouring of blood.

I was cutting steel shelving with an angle grinder without a guard a month or two ago and like a complete knob I twisted the disc mid cut. Thing broke apart flung up and hit me in the face. Luckily the piece hit me with the broken mesh side and not the cutting side and I was wearing safety glasses. Still hurt and scared the shit out of me though, with some seconds frantically checking my face for an outpouring of blood.
Lucky you did not get killed or maimed.

Morning gang
It's my bday Eve and I was hoping to mark the day with a new set of coats above ground but I fear I may have my first cardiac arrest with fastbudz seeds :shrug::finger: . All my fault obviously for playing about I suppose. I'd normally see a good tail within this time ,she split super fast showed a wee bit of the tail and has frozen , she ain't gone black yet so I've banged her in the soil and covered her and placed her on the heated floor of my tent ,fingers crossed she goes all kill Bill and rises from the soil. I won't hold my breath tho. I have a couple of questions mainly have I murdered a perfectly good seed using seaweed extract ? I was under the impression that it was great for germing seeds, I halfed the dose too to be safe .....or not :crying: I want to find out what's gone on so I can learn. I just don't see it being the sea weed anyone ??

@WildBill how good is the boys like on season 2 ep3 now epic series good shout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back