Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have neighbor hood kids I pay to do stuff, mostly so they have an opportunity to earn a little fun money. I am using an angle grinder without a guard and even I am leery of working with it. Children are out of the question just way too dangerous.

I have used a lot of abrasives in my life but these are by far the best:

2021-05-24_13-28-19.png

It ate the paint like it was butter. I got the job done in 1/4 of the time I was thinking it would take. I bought 2 of them and 1 was only about 20% used! The bare metal has all been wiped down with acetone and primered.

I am spent. I will do some dabs in a bit and go watch cartoons and take a nap.

Gotta fire one up put the headphones on and mow the lawn.

i jus finished cuttin the grass................and now i don't feel like doin any other damn thing :rofl: :doh: ppp

I do have neighbor hood kids I pay to do stuff, mostly so they have an opportunity to earn a little fun money. I am using an angle grinder without a guard and even I am leery of working with it. Children are out of the question just way too dangerous.

I have used a lot of abrasives in my life but these are by far the best:

View attachment 1322097

It ate the paint like it was butter. I got the job done in 1/4 of the time I was thinking it would take. I bought 2 of them and 1 was only about 20% used! The bare metal has all been wiped down with acetone and primered.

I am spent. I will do some dabs in a bit and go watch cartoons and take a nap.
I'm a welder I know what those wheels taste like. Your gunna have to burn one to help

I'm a welder I know what those wheels taste like. Your gunna have to burn one to help
I have had cutting wheels fly apart on me but I always use the guard with them. A piece of one flew right through the wall of the metal building I was working in. Just missed a newer car by inches. These Sanding wheels don't fit with the guard in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back