Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen blacklist I'll have to give it a go. Jupiter is really good imo just finished the series
shoot away it's the internet u need a thick skin . Shit job on that plant tho looks terrible honest . I joke it's bloody beautiful what did u say the cultivar was again ?
I've not seen the boys is it good ? Am only just getting back in to TV tbh I mite even purchase my self an Xbox for my birthday next week , I haven't played since gears of war was about
Naaaaa........You NEED to watch "The Boys"! It's NOT your typical super hero series.

Let's put it this way. "The Boys" is best described as 'regular people' with amazing superpowers.................with all the idiosyncrasies, quirks and demons that the rest of us have.
It's quite amusing and entertaining! I liked it better than Jupiters legacy

Caturday always anchors me in time...it's always like "oh yeah" there goes another week:rofl:

Yup......:d5:...me too...Strangely weeks are just flying by....

hint -> that'z not a seperate vehicle auntie, that'z the totally jackknifed cab of the truck itself :yoinks: :doh: ppp

Ooops...must be the perspective @420Forever ...it looks too small to be pulling that trailer....:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Grinding the rust out of my truck bed so I can recoat it. It has been 5 years since I used the Rust-O-ilium truk bed coating and it is time. I can only be on my knees for about 10 minutes at a time and then I have to rest so back int 10 :rofl:

@420Forever ....what about That one.........:eyebrows:......?

1621878128030.png

:crying:

. I can only be on my knees for about 10 minutes at a time and then I have to rest so back int 10 :rofl:

Ah @Mañ'O'Green ...if you get down on your knees...can you get back up again.......?...I can't.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back