Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a couple episodes then went back to finish off blacklist. Might have to start back on it.
haven't seen blacklist I'll have to give it a go. Jupiter is really good imo just finished the series
I’m had to take the shot lol was right in the crosshairs. I seen a couple episodes of that was pretty decent.

View attachment 1321992
shoot away it's the internet u need a thick skin . Shit job on that plant tho looks terrible honest . I joke it's bloody beautiful what did u say the cultivar was again ?
Kinda the opposite of "The Boys", huh?
I've not seen the boys is it good ? Am only just getting back in to TV tbh I mite even purchase my self an Xbox for my birthday next week , I haven't played since gears of war was about

I usually don't even know what day it is :rofl:

:crying: Friday Worship and Caturday are the only reason I remember..........:crying:...and sometimes I have to double check in the staff room.....:crying:

I Think most of us have Lost the usual Markers during lock down.

Getting tough :baked:

I Almost posted that one @Green Hornet ....you Beat me to it....... :headbang:

1621874479713.png

Oh.....I'm glad that wasn't me.......Bet the guy in the van pooped too.......:yoinks:

:crying: Friday Worship and Caturday are the only reason I remember..........:crying:...and sometimes I have to double check in the staff room.....:crying:

I Think most of us have Lost the usual Markers during lock down.
Caturday always anchors me in time...it's always like "oh yeah" there goes another week:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back